A road to a new beginning

It's been an hour since dad confronted us, an hour since Justin started packing all His things, an hour since mom got home, and an hour since my heart broke in a way that it never has before.

I'm sitting in my bed with tears still streaming down my cheeks. Mom has tried talking to me at least 50 times but I locked the door because I honestly don't even want to speak to anyone at this point.

I remember when Justin first got here, never in a million years I would've thought that he would've cost me so much hurt. But besides all the bad times, all the pain, and the tears... He's brought so much happiness to my life, smiles, laughter, And good memories.

I take a deep breath as I sink into my sheets and onto my pillow. I just want to scream and cry out loud. But instead I'm crying in silence and I'm holding back any kind of sound effect possible. The last thing I want is for Justin to hear me.

I jump up from my bed as I hear a car honk in my drive way. I get off of my bed and run towards my window, I stand there as I stare at a cab.

I start to sob into my hands while trying to cover my mouth. My breathing began to get heavy and my heart is beginning to beat faster. Just when I thought I couldn't hurt anymore I see Justin walking towards the trunk of the cab, I painfully watched as he placed his bags in there.

I stumbled as I stepped away slowly from my window. I gasped for air and ran my fingers through my hair as I sat on the edge of my bed.

"This is all my fault." I cried to my self as I stared into space.

JUSTIN'S POV;

I take one good look at the house before getting inside the cab. Dad is in the living room, couldn't even look at me. Nancy is standing in front of the house door starring at me with tears in her eyes. Looking at her this way and knowing that she's crying because of me makes the tears from my eyes fall even faster.

I slowly walk towards her not knowing if she even wants anything to do with me at this point. I wouldn't blame her if she didn't, But for some reason She always understood me in a way my dad never will.

"I- I just want-" I paused as I wiped the tears from my face and got my thoughts together.

"I just want to say I'm sorry and I want you to know that I loved- That I love your daughter more than anything. Can you please tell her that I never meant to hurt her, unfortunately I did. I did because I didn't know what I had until I lost her." Tears streamed down my face and onto my jacket.

"But I really do love her." My voice cracked.

She stood there quietly with tears streaming down her face.

Just when I thought she was gonna go crazy on me she leaned over and gave me the most comforting hug.

"I know." She cried on my shoulder.

"I always knew Justin."

I slowly let go of her and slowly took a step back. "You knew?" I said in shock.

"Yeah." She gave me half a smile.

I waved as I turned around and walked towards the cab.

"Justin."

A soft and cracking voice calls my name from the house door, I turn around to see Rose standing there.

My eyes lit up and stared at her as she slowly walked towards me.

ROSE'S POV;

"After everything that happened between us I needed time on my own, time alone, time to think. I needed to find my self and actually think about where I'm happiest..." I paused.