6: Allah's Month in Allah's Home

Bismillahi rahmani raheem
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

To all the males out there: Hi, asselamu alaikum brother. How are you? Good. Yeah, can you do me a favor? Go to a mosque.

Not to sound rude or anything, but seriously, though.

Try to spend as much time as you can at the masjid, especially for the five daily prayers. But don't completely abandon your home; your family needs you around the house, too, whether you are a father, husband, or brother.

Always attend the jum'aa prayers and make them on time, as the angels write down who arrives when before the khutbah starts. Once it starts, the angels put their pens down and listen to the imam.

As it's mainly directed to the men, you females also have a right to be present at least every now and then in the house of the one who made you. Every Friday prayer is preferable, to revitalize your iman.

Also, toward the end of the month, there will be Tahajjud prayers, which are late at night, prior to eating Suhur. I recommend attending those as well as the Taraweeh prayers. The pain of standing for ages for the sake of your Maker - now that's commitment. And I should probably mention, not a single soul is burdened with the struggle of pain without it being a means of losing a sin. Remember that.

And that's all from me for today, wa asselamu alaikum, peace ✌🏼️