Chapter 40- What is Within Us

Start from the beginning

He moans. "Moan baby." He blushes and moans again. By this point I had begun to fully stroke him. In the beginning I was just groping him. The squeeze is what threw his head back. I had pulled him out which caused him to choke on his words. And now I was leaning down to suck slowly and hardly on his head. "Huuh..uh..gods...." I slide my lips down and tighten them, suckling as I go. I loved doing this to him. "H-harder.." He whispers. His voice grew huskier with his groans. I slowly lifted my head up and down. When I went back down, i licked as I went. Something I touched on the underside of his cock caused him to grasp my hair desperately. I loved hearing his beautiful moans and looking up at his sweaty face, mouth agape and upper body writhing. Saliva dripped out of my mouth and Bran's cock was covered in it. Well that and his own precum. I rub my tongue repeatedly over his underside where he guided me back to. He groans louder in approval. "Oh yes...y/n.." I let out a breath and sucked him hardly. The way he squirmed with his cries made me hornier as well. I felt myself becoming wetter in response to his groaning. I wanted to grind on him. I rubbed his hips with my hands in the most sensual way I could. I could feel his eyes on me. He let out soft strangled noises every now and then, attempting not to moan. I let go of him with a loud pop. "Are we playing a game Brandon?" I smirk devilishly. "Maybe." He pants. I giggle and lean my head back down. I grip his hips and rub circles near his cock with my thumbs. I slide my lips up and down tightly and quickly. He squeaks almost and grits his teeth. He looks down into my eyes. I slowly slide up with my tongue on his underside and over his head. I wink. "M-mm.." He stares at me refusing to moan. I rub his tip with my tongue hardly and over his sensitive slit repeatedly while pumping his shaft with one hand and rubbing the underside sensually. All the while I stroke the rest. I press the tip of my tongue hardly into his slit and rub it even harder. He suddenly lets out repeated moans and then cries out loudly. His cock pulses hard in my grasp and I go down on him again. He cries out again and keeps my head down with his hand. I wrap my hand around his arm and he mumbles weakly as i taste his warm salty essence. "Oh y/n..oh..Nnn...yes.." I swallow all that I can. I lick around him a few more times. His dick throbs as much as he is, trying to deal with what he cannot tense up to. I slide my hand off of his forearm and he grabs my hand harshly. I look into his brown eyes. They're dark with desire. "Only you. I want. You." "Havent had enough?" I smirk. He grins in the most unsettling way. He holds out his hand. I give him my other slowly, eager to see what he is about to do. In one quick motion, he jerks me up onto him and we are face to face. He bites my lip playfully. "Trying to be dominant baby?" He keeps his composure and pulls on the strings on my dress. He reaches down to my butt and rubs his finger tips against it while he wraps his fingers around my dress..and small clothes. He pulls it off of me. I let him. "May I?" He nods smirking. I ignore it for now and take off his loose night shirt. I run my fingers through his hair. "I love you." He mumbles. His eyes are closed and he is blushing. "Don't worry about anything. We will deal with it when it comes. "And it is coming." "Something else will come first." I chuckle. I lick his neck slowly, seductively. He lowers his hands to my lower back. He rubs my sides repeatedly, favoring the dip between my hips and my rib cage. I suck on his neck softly. I squirm a bit when he grabs my hips gently and squeezes them. "Bran I want you." I moan. He swallows and I pull on his hair softly. I grind on his hips rubbing back and forth. He groans sound mellifluous to me...over and over again with each move. He lifts my hips suddenly and with a jolt, slams me down onto his member. I let out a loud, short moan. I feel as if we are being heard, watched, but I ignore it. The feeling of Bran inside of me feels too good to pass up. I could stay like this forever. Just me and my Bran. I move against him, his hands guiding me. I press my nose and forehead to his and he pants with me. We stare into each other's eyes. My moans are noticeably more high-pitched than his. At the same time, we press our lips together. Hungrily and messily. We move moan into the kiss and I let myself meld into him, feeling every sensual touch within me. His cock as I rock back and forth on him..filling me over and over again i tighten myself as I move and he almost yelps, biting my lip. My lips feel wet and swollen. My cheeks feel hot and my upper lip his sweaty. My whole body begins to perspire with Bran's and the sound of our hips meeting is almost as loud as our pleasurable sounds. I feel his soft locks between my fingers and I pull on them tightly when I feel him hit a spot within me that made me give all of myself to him in one cry. We moved in the same fashion, just much harder. He pulls me adding to the force as I push myself into him. The pleasure is over bearing. "Bran..bran! Yes bran! Keep going!" He can't make out any words and it turns me on to the point of no return. I scream Bran's name and my vision is blurred. I pull his hair and tighten myself. I pulse harshly and Throb around him as his ever enlarging cock lets go as well. I lay my head on his shoulder helplessly, not paying any attention. we stay frozen aside from out heaving chests and throbbing groins. I revel in the feeling of his seed deep inside of me. It's enjoyable. It is deeper than I've ever felt. I can feel it settle as out pants become softer. He blushes darkly. "Sorry..I'm sorry. But we have done it before? Bad timing I know.." "Shh..Shh..it's fine..don't worry..." "Are you worried?" "It doesn't matter right now." He frowns. "What if?" "If..then you have an heir.." I breathe out exhausted. Bran stares into my eyes happily in a way I can only describe as dreamily. I kiss him and I feel him smile against my lips, kissing me back. It wasn't as fervish as before, but it was just as passionate. I smile with him and giggle. He opens his eyes and smiles brightly. "I love you y/n. I love you so much." I feel my smile stick and my cheeks heat up. I slide my legs intertwined with his and lay next to him, almost on him. He smiles and lays playfully against my breast. I play with his hair until we fall asleep.

Sorry I never finished this chapter last Sunday. I will still update another tonight. I think Bran will live. My reasoning? That famous picture entertainment weekly let out before the premiere. It hasn't been shown of Bran on a horse yet! He has to live. They have a plan. Trust me.