LOL

Heyy guysss :) 

how is everyone? 

So, I decided to use this book as free advertising because of the views it gets lol....

Please go check out my newest books called "Never Forget You" and "Once Upon A Text"

Here are the summaries :

Never forget you:

Isabelle Love was a fighter.

While struggling to keep herself at bay, nightmares continue to invade her thoughts forcing Isabelle to crumple and fall apart piece by piece. Losing most of her family and friends, Isabelle soon finds condolences with someone who shares the same struggle.

On the outside, Caden Brooks is the picture perfect boyfriend. Though on the inside, he tries to cling on what sense of sanity he has left. Sharing the same pain and grapple on finding peace, Caden and Isabelle soon turn to each other to pick up the shattered pieces of what remains.

Will Caden and Isabelle be able to glue those broke pieces back together, or will their dark pasts haunt them both to death?

Once Upon A Text

One anonymous text. That's all it took for a beautiful friendship to bloom. Join these two anonymous teens on this journey of many texts and follow along as they go through the process of falling in love.

Thank you guys so much for all the views/votes/comments on this book!

I really appreciate it <3

Byyeee

-Dilsa