Part Thirteen

Tyler fell asleep on Josh's shoulder and Josh fell asleep resting his head against Tyler's fluffy hair. They only regained consciousness once the plane landed, the bumpy turbulence like feeling, shaking them back to reality, thanks to gravity.

"So, what happened to Debby?"

Josh was picking up his and Tyler's suitcase from the rotational station while Tyler sipped a coffee he'd just picked up a few moments prior.

"I'm not sure. Turns out she was already wanted and on the run and go. She killed a man but that's all we know. So, she's not getting out for a long time."

"Shit, that's really screwed up."

"Yeah, tell me about it."

Tyler grabbed the handle of his suitcase and rolled it across the floor, the wheels dragging along smoothly as he followed Josh outside. When they got outside, they noticed the view of the blue sky. They just landed in Germany, the first stop on their European tour. Tyler observed the view almost trancelike: it was so damn beautiful.

Josh had already gotten in the limo, this wasn't the first time they've been here but to Tyler, everything felt like the very first time. In many ways, that was a gift. How many times has he dreamed and wished he could relive moments for the very first time? The numbers were infinite, so, Josh just lets him observe all of his surroundings and waited patiently for his boyfriend to join him.

Finally, they drove off to a hotel. Their tour bus would only get here tomorrow morning, so tonight, they had the luxurious choice of a hotel room. It was mid afternoon here, the 6-hour difference causing Josh to feel more jet lag than he'd like to admit. It was 2 o'clock here, whereas it felt like 8 for them.

"Come on, Josh!! I wanna go explore and stuff!"

"Tyler, I'm exhausted."

Josh threw his limp body onto the bed and nearly fell asleep right here and there. Tyler continued to whine until Josh finally gave in and rolled over, watching him jump around. He was so cute and it had been too long since the two of them just hung around, Josh could really use this as well.

"Fine! But let me shower first."

"Can I join you, instead?"

Josh smirked and jumped to his feet, pulling Tyler by his hips. 

"Is that even a question?"

Josh headed to the shower and began undressing, removing his sweater and shirt while Tyler went to fetch them some towels, soap, and shampoo. When the sleeves of Josh's sweater ran over his wrist, he felt a pain shoot up his arm. That's when he saw it and that's when he remembered.

I can't let Tyler see that.

Josh immediately shut the door and locked it, leaving Tyler to run back in confusion.

"Josh, the door's locked, open up."

"Can't right now, I'm um, I'm using the bathroom."

"Dude, I don't care, just let me in."

"It's a, it smells really bad."

"Okay, well, I guess I'll just wait out here then."

Josh has no idea what to do, he backs up against the wall and looks back down at his wrist. It's scabbed, not too bad but could still be noticeable. He sighs and decides he might as well try and hide it. Josh unlocks the door and Tyler walks in, putting the towels down on the toilet lid.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, let's go."

Tyler ignores the fact that Josh is standing there, just watching him with both his hands behind his back and just heads to the shower where he turns on the water. He strips out of his clothes and hops in, turning to face Josh who hasn't bothered to move yet.