Chapter 55

Tris pov

I sit on the couch with an almost done cup of tea and my laptop. It's Monday but there's no school for some reason, so Tobias and I don't have work.

Tobias walks over to me and hands me another cup of tea.

"Thank you" I smile at him. He sits next to me and kisses my head.

I continue to work on my computer while Tobias sits there and watches me.

"You've been working ever since you got up" he says

"I know but Ms.Mathews is really on my case about getting these lesson plans done. Then she wants me to email this organization that helps teen moms, then she wants me to schedule some assembly for the whole school." I say

"Then to top that Connors birthday is on Saturday and I still haven't ordered the cake and I have to call the place where the party's at to confirm that we are still having the party. I'm just really stressed and I want Connor to have a good 2nd birthday but I also need to get this work done" I add and he nods.

"Okay so this is what's going to happen. I'm going to take this and this away" he says grabbing my laptop & phone and putting it on the table next to him.

"Tobias, I need-" I start to say but he stops me

"Nope" he says

"Now your going to relax and we're going to sit here, watch a movie or do whatever you want but Today is going to be a relaxing day, no work and no Connors birthday. Just breath and relax" he adds and I smile.

"I love you" I say giving him a kiss

"Thank you, your an amazing husband you know that right" I say wrapping my arms around his neck. He chuckles.

"I try" he says and I giggle.

I hold his cheeks and give him a long passionate kiss. He sits me on his lap and kisses me back.

"So no movie" he says smiling

"Well you did say we could do whatever I wanted" I say giggling, putting my hair in a ponytail.

He kisses my neck and holds my waist.

"Where's Connor" I whisper

"I just put him down for a nap" he says against my neck. I bring his lips back do mine and we kiss.

He lays me down on the couch and gets on top of me. We lay on the couch kissing back and forth. Tobias gets ready to lift my shirt up but I look over to the side and see Connor standing there.

"Connor" I say to Tobias

"He's a sleep" he says

"No, he's standing right there" I say. Tobias gets off of me and we look at each other worriedly.

"Hey buddy" I say walking up to him and picking him up.

"How did you get out of your crib" I say to him as we walk back over to the couch.

He doesn't answer, he just yawns.

"Dada on mommy" he finally decides to say something.

"No, I mean yes but um" I stutter. How do you explain this to an almost 2 year old child. You don't!!

"We were having a tickle fight" Tobias says, I look at him and nod, smiling.

"Yeah thats what we were doing" I say

"You know like the ones we have with you" I add and Connor nods smiling.

"Want to watch a movie buddy, or play with some blocks" Tobias says ticking him.

"Elmo" he screams

"Okay, mommy will put it on" I say grabbing the remote and putting on Elmo.

He sits on the couch and watches quietly.

"Mommy I'm hungry" he says

I look over at the clock it's 3:14pm.

"Okay how about I make you some chicken nuggets with some grapes" I say and he nods

"Mac and cheese too" he says

"Okay" I say walking to the kitchen and Tobias follows.

I get a pot to start boiling water for the Mac and cheese when Tobias starts laughing.

"We were having a 'tickle fight'" Tobias says putting air quotes in the air.

"It was more than just a tickle fight" he adds

"Yes no shush before he hears you" I say giggling

"How did he even get out of his crib" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I don't know" he says and I sigh.

"We have to be more careful now" I say and Tobias wraps his arms around my waist.

"Don't stress it, he doesn't know what was actually going on" he says kissing my head.

"Im going to go shower, be right out" he adds

"Okay" I say grabbing a box of Mac and cheese.

This was really short but I wanted to update something now before the whole week came and I'll have no time to write until next weekend.

I'll try to update during the week but I'm not sure I will have any time to.

Guys, I can't wait for summer, I'm counting down the days till the last day of school!

Love ya, I'll update soon 💙