Chapter 12

Tris pov

I walk downstairs and wait for Tobias to pick me up.

While I'm waiting I walk to the kitchen and grab a water.

"When is Tobias going to be here" my mom ask

"Probably in a few minutes" I say looking through the fridge for pickles.

"Okay" she answers

"If you want I can take you" she adds,

"No mom it's okay, he'll be here soon" I say closing the fridge and looking through the cabinets. We have no pickles, great.

"Okay, have fun, I'm going to do some things, see you later honey" she says then walks out of the house.

It's been an hour already and Tobias still isn't here. So I finally decide to call him.

He answers on the 3rd ring.

"Hey, where are you" I say

"Sorry babe. Zeke told me to pick something up at the store. But I'm almost there, don't worry" he says

"Okay, love you" I say

"Love you too" he says then hangs up.

I hear a knock on my door and I get so happy because I know it's him. I open the door and hug him.

"I missed you, I haven't seen you for a whole day" I say giving him a kiss. He pulls away and holds my hand.

"I know, I was busy yesterday" he says and I give him another hug but pulls away from our hug.

"What were you doing" I say

"Just stuff" he says and I cross my hands over my chest.

"Are you okay" I ask him and he nods

"Yeah I'm fine" he says

"Then why are you acting so weird" I say

"I'm not" he says

"Tobias, tell me what's bothering you" I say holding his hand.

"Okay, tris I love you and what I'm about to tell you means nothing to me, it just happened." He starts to say but I interrupt him.

"Tobias- d-did... you-cheat on me" I say starting to cry.

"It meant nothing" he says

"Why, why did you cheat on me" I yell

"I don't know, I was stupid" He says trying to hold my hand but I keep backing away from him.

"Who was it" I say and he shakes his head.

"Lauren" he says and I start to cry even more.

"Lauren, really, you slept with Lauren" I say covering my face with my hands and I slowly start to slide down on the wall.

"What did I do wrong" I add

"Nothing, baby, you did nothing wrong" he says sitting next to me.

"I'm sorry, please give me another chance" he adds

"I need some space" I say trying to stand up, Tobias stands up and helps me up.

"Please get out" I say wiping my tears.

"Tris please" he says

"Just get out, I'm not going to the party" I say

"What about our baby" he says standing by the door.

"We'll figure it out" I say

"Happy birthday Tris" he says and leaves. I close the door and cry my way upstairs.

Why Tobias, why did you do this to me.

I lay on my bed and try to calm myself down.

Tobias was my life, he was the one that made me smile, I feel so empty now.

Sorry this chapter is so short! I hope you liked it, you guys probably hate me but fourtris always comes back together!