I Woke Up

Authors note:  I do not own the characters Rick Riordan does.

Sadie Kane here.  I woke up in the middle of the night.  I felt so so hot.  I threw off my blankets and tried to cool myself down. 

I sighed and I settled back into sleep.  I woke up to someone calling a name.  Wait that's my name.  I tried to push my body up to a sitting position but immediately I fell back against the pillow.  I heard someone calling Walt and swiftly walking to the side of my bed.   A hand reached down and I felt a cold hand against my forehead.   I opened my eyes carefully.  Then I cried out.   Ow, Ow, Ow.   I felt a hand lifting the pillow up and bringing me to a sitting position.  

I immediately grabbed my head and started screaming.   I heard a voice which could only be Walt's or Anubis'.   "Sadie, are you okay?" I saw two blurry shapes looming over me.  Carter I croaked out.   I realized my voice was really horse.   Carter looked at me and asked "are you feeling alright Sadie?"  I shook my head.   Then I put a hand over my mouth.   Carter quickly grabbed a garbage bin and thrust it under my chin.  It almost wasn't fast enough.   Bleurgh, I vomited into the garbage bin.  I felt someone grab my hair and pull it back into a ponytail.  
I spent 10 minutes bent over that garbage bin.  When I finally stopped I collapsed against the pillow.  

I looked up at Carter and asked "Can I please have some water?"  He called out to one of the initiatives and asked for a glass of water.   It arrived he handed me the glass.   It fell through my fingers and spilt a bit on the bed.   Carter grabbed it and held it for me and let me slowly drink.  Suddenly I felt vomit in my mouth before I could do anything I leaned forward and vomited onto the floor beside Walt.  I cried out "I'm so so sorry Walt."  He knelt beside me and rubbed my back.  "It's okay."   I suddenly couldn't seem to breathe then everything turned black.

Authors note:
I have updated and  changed one line at the end of this chapter as when I was re-reading I disliked it.