Chapter 5

I kissed my babygirl one last time as the tears were pouring down my face. I hugged her tight and handed her to Nae who was also crying.

The lady on the intercom announced that there plane would be leaving in 5 minutes, so they had to leave now.
"See you later babygirl.." I said and she smiled
"Otay ma-ma see tu lata" she waved goodbye and more tears came out. I wiped them away and hug and kissed Nae cheek.
"I love you babygirl, be good for tee Nae"
"Okay" she giggled. If she was older she would understand what's really going on but since she's only 2, she thinks she's just going to hang out with Nae like any other time. And I wish it could just be that easy but it's not.

"Bye Nae, call me when y'all land" I said
"Okay baby, I love you" she said as they walked off
"I Love you too" I said

I watched them walk all the way to aboard the plane, once they got on.. I began walking back to my car. I know that Nae got my baby and God got them, there gonna be ok.

I said a quick prayer and was back on the road to go home (Los Angeles). I had to drive to San Diego airport because the airport at home didn't have any flights to Miami for today.

And since I would be on the road for 2 hours, Bria decided to come with me. She said I shouldn't be alone because anything could happen with this psychopath I call a baby daddy on the loose. And she was right. He might find me and kill me anywhere.

But now since I got my girls out of the way, we can really start to get down to business and I can finally get my hands on this bastard.

30 minutes into driving, Bria was out and I was just driving and thinking about my baby.
I really hope that it doesn't take me long to do what I need to do and get back to my girls. But I move quick and I know everything about this kinda work so it shouldn't take very long.

My phone began to ring causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"Hello ..?" I answered
"Wassup, y'all on the way back ?" Ace said
"Yeah, I'm up by myself tho.." I looked over at Bria and she had her mouth wide open. I shook my head and laughed
"Damn Bria ass out already.." He replied
"Yup. That's our girl." We laughed
"Aight sis, Ima call y'all Inna bout an hour or if y'all need something call me" he replied
"Alright bye" I hung up

I Bluetooth my phone to my radio and began listening to beyonce new album lemonade. This should help me relax with all this driving.

NAE POV

It's been an hour since we been on this plane and I'm tired of it already. Dudi acted up when we first got on but once I calmed her down she's been sleeping every since. I looked around at the people on the plane and most where either on there devices or sleep.

And to be honest, I need a damn drink.

I'm not use to being on a plane this long and I said I wasn't gonna drink cause Im responsible for dudi but shit she sleep and come on na..what's one drink..
I think I can handle that

INDIAS POV

I've been driving for 1 hour and 30 minutes now and I have a really terrible feeling. I don't know what's wrong but I feel like somethings bad about to happen and I really want Bria to wake up and talk to me..because that might ease this feeling and take my mind off things. But me being the nice person I am, I don't wanna disturb her. So I didn't wake her up.

I reached in the backseat and tried to grab me a bag of chips or any kind of candy I could find but I didn't feel anything. So I made sure it was safe for me to glance off the rode first before turning around to look quickly for anything.