Chapter 2

*me and coco in the mm*
Saturday Morning <

I got up around 6:30am, and yes I was very tired because I was up around 3 last night talking to Reine. But I have a lot of things that needs to get done today.
Reine also agreed to stay home and watch dudi for me today while I take care of some business.

So, I eased out the bed and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and ran some water in the shower. Then I went back into the room to find a outfit and hopped into the shower.
20 minutes later- I got out and lotioned up. Slipping on my bra and undies set, I then walked out the bathroom and back into the room. I put on some black tights, with a black sweatshirt and my silver combat boots. Then I took down my hair and ruffled the curls around until they looked good to me.

I went back into the bathroom and applied lipgloss and mascara because I didnt feel like wearing a lot of makeup so that was good enough. I looked at the time and it was 7:24am, and I needed to be at the bank by 8.
I slipped on my black nike hat and grabbed my phone and purse. I kissed dudi's forehead and left the room.

Going down the hall, I went up to Reines bedroom door and knocked before entering. She was watching tv and eating popcorn.
"Good morning bae, you bouta head out?" She asked smacking on the buttery corns.
"Good morning and yea, dudi still sleep so" I said making a nasty face at her for smacking and she laughed
"How can you eat that nasty shit"
"Girl you trippin.. It's good af"
"Ok well I gotta go or imma b late" I said about to leave the room
"Ok ma, I got juju" she said and I left

I went downstairs and grabbed a water and left. Getting into my Jeep, my phone started to ring loudly causing me to jump a little. I answered it and turned the radio down.
"Hello..?" I answered
"Hello.. Ms. Westbrooks?" Some man said into the phone
"Yes, this is she"
"Hi, this is Derrick Williams ..  I'm calling about the inspection on your home.."
"Oh hi.." I replied
"Yea, would it be ok if we head over and start the inspection now?" He asked
"Yea that's fine but do I have to be there..? I kinda have to be somewhere by 8.." I replied bagging out the yard
"Oh no ma'am.. We just have to check on the pipes underneath the house and then you can come when we're finish"
"Ok sounds great"
"Well alrighty"
"Thanks bye"
"No problem" he hung up and I put on my seatbelt

I wasn't planning on going back to live in my house or anything because obviously it's too dangerous, but I still needed to know if everything was good. And also I don't wanna be blown up or anything when I go back to pack dudi and I stuff. Who knows what that fucker set up.

But anyways, I was headed to the bank to pay my truck note and to collect all my money. This was basically step one of the plan. So it needed to be done asap.
So I pulled up at Capital One Bank and went in to handle some business.

REINES POV

After India left, I finished my popcorn and hopped in the shower since dudi was still sleeping. About 20 minutes later, I got out and got dress.
I brushed my teeth again, and brushed my hair. Leaving my bathroom, I heard dudi soft but loud crys from down the hallway.
"I'm comin mama" I said loud enough for her to hear me and went into her room.

I picked her up and she was wet.
"Awwn mama you wet huh... I kno i kno." I said and ran her some bath water.

INDIAS POV

After leaving the bank, I headed straight to my house. I talked to the inspectors and they told me everything was good, and that there was no leaks or broken pipes. And I had already knew that so that was good, but that also just let me know that my ex had did something else to cause the smelling of the gas and loud noise. I just didn't know what.

He (COMPLETE) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें