Chapter 7

I checked the time on my phone.. It read 9:45pm. I ran my hands down my silk golden robe-like dress, and fluffed out my devil reddish curls. I looked at my attire one more time and prayed.

"Lord, I know this is wrong. Please forgive me for everything.. All my sins.. Everything. I have to do this for my baby so we can finally have peace. Lord I know that you will guide me in the right directions after all this is over. Father God, please forgive me.. In Jesus name I pray.. Amen"

"I'm coming babygirl" I grabbed my purse then walked out the room. Turning off all the lights in my house and locking everything up, I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

I began driving and just praying that everything goes right. I know it will.. I just have to be smart.

I arrived at Aces trap within 15 mins and went it. They gave me exactly what I needed so that I could be on my way.

"Damn mami.. " Bria shook her head admiring my look as everyone else stared
"...His last time seeing me.. Might as well give em something to look at" I winked at them and walked out
"Bad bitch at her best!!" Bria clapped
"He sure is gonna regret" I heard Diamond mumble

I got back in my jeep, and was headed to Brookscenter. I lit a blunt that ace applied me with to calm my nervous a little and started smoking it.

40 minutes later, I was 10 minutes away from his exact location and I was feeling like the bad bitch I am. Just trying to get in the mood for what's about to happen. I thought my whole plan over and over as I was pulling in the dark long driveway.

Diamond was right.. It looked like hell on the outside. I parked my car all the way to the side and tucked my pistol inside of my body suit that was hidden under my dress. I sent a quick text to Ace to let him know that I had arrived and suck my phone inside my bra.

I got out of my truck and locked it and walked up the stairs to the front door. I turned the door knob to the unlocked door and went in slowly.

And once again.. Diamond was right! This trap was beautiful!! Everything was either gold or white or black. I looked around and up at the crystal chandelier that was hanging above me.
And omg... This place was just amazing!
"ok India focus!" I reminded myself

I began walking around the house slowly just in case I run into someone. I checked all around downstairs and he was no where to be found. So I made my way up the golden stairs and peeped into each room there were up here.

As I got closer to the last room, I heard music playing. I was an inch away from the door and I could tell that the song was 'Permission by Ro James'

I looked thru the small crack and there he was.. Sitting in this chair, smoking a blunt and drinking Henny at this desk.

I walked thru the door slowly, swaying my hips and going with the music and looking dead into his eyes as I made my way over to him. He let some smoke out his mouth and licked his lips and smirked at me. I just went along with it.

Once I was over by his desk, I climbed on top of it sexily and was still staring dead in his face. Then he scooted his chair closer to me.

I sat on top of his desk and put both of my legs on each side of him. I lip sing the song to turned him on, and he stared at me from my head down to my private area. I pick up his glass of Henny and sip some it. I finally sat down on his lap and cupped his face with both of my hands. I could tell he had been getting high and drunk waiting for me.

I licked my lips and lend in to whisper in his ear
"Did you miss me ?" I asked and he gripped my area tightly causing me to jump a little. I didn't know where that came from but I had to play along
"Of course, I missed what's mines"