The Emo and the jock

Robyyn's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

First day of junior year.

Great

I fumbled out of bed and got ready for school. Band shirt. Check. Skinny jeans. Check. Thick black Eyeliner. check. I put on my black toms and took one last look at myself in the mirror. I looked the same. Jet black dyed hair, pale skin, brown eyes, skinny from not eating. Yep just usual me.

I walked over to my friend Anika's house so we could walk to school together. I rang the doorbell to tell her I was there and walked in without a reply.

"I'm doing my hair!" she said coming from the bathroom.

I walked over and she was putting the finishing touches on the rainbow of colors she has for hair.

"And done" she said as she unplugged her flat iron and took a selfie with her phone.

"Wow self centered?" much I joked.

"Whatever" she said taking another one with me in it.

We walked to school singing I'm low on gas and you need a jacket by pierce the veil.

As we walked into the school we could hear our only other friend tell at us from where she was sitting.

"ROBYYN! ANIKA!"

"Hey Marci" we said as we walked outside and sat at an empty table.

Soon both Marci and Anika's boyfriends Wayne and Rafa showed up leaving me to be the 5th wheel.

"Well this isn't awkward..." I said to myself as Wayne and Anika had a full blown make out session right in front of me and while Rafa cuddled with Marci.

Pulling away from Wayne Anika said "you'll find your Prince Charming some day"

"Really? I think he's stuck in a tree somewhere" I said to Anika.

"Stop bitching about and just look for someone" Wayne said.

"What want me to make a tinder account?"

"Maybe"

"Oh go back to making out with Anika"

"Ok I will" and with that he did.

Ugh this sucks. I said as I sat there being the awkward 5th wheel. Thanks god the bell rang seconds after that