Jealousy and Romance

Kayla: "I thought that today we would start off with a question for  Penny"

Penny: "Sure.."

Talon: "Careful Penny, you never know what she's going to make you answer!" *Says jokingly*

Penny: *glares at him*

Kayla: 'What do you expect to be like in the future?"

Penny: "I don't know actually.. Probably a smart, energetic, HQ agent" *a boy walks in*

 Liam: "Hey Penny, I'm Liam"

Penny: "Uh.. hi"

*They start talking about sports and other random stuff*

Talon: *Watches and feels jealous, even though Liam isn't even flirting with Penny or anything*

Kayla: *Looks at Talon* "What are you going to do now?"

Talon: *Walks over to them* "Hey, I'm Talon" *Glares at the boy*

Liam: *Looks surprised and a bit worried* "I.. uh, gotta go.. bye" *kisses Kayla on the cheek and leaves*

Kayla: "Talon! Why did you glare at my boyfriend?.. You really creeped him out! You made him leave!"

Talon: "Your boyfriend?.. Oh.." *Blushes*

Kayla: *Sighs in disappointment* "Anyways, on to the next question. What is your favourite puzzle game? Penny first"

Penny: "Well, I do like to play this new version of tetris on my codex"

Kayla: "What about you Talon?"

Talon: "I actually don't really play puzzle games much.. but I did play bejeweled.. once"

Penny: "... Poor you"

Kayla: "Ok, Talon. On a scale of 1 to 10 how good do you think that penny acted as a villain?" (in the update before this)

Talon: *Looks at Penny and smirks* "I would give blondie here  9, she was pretty good.. but not as good as a 10 like me"

Penny: *Rolls eyes* "Maybe cause I'm not evil?.."

Kayla: *Interrupts before Talon can say something else* "Now I have a dare for you two!"

Penny: "Oh great.. just what I needed.. a dare"

Talon: *Sighs*

Kayla: "You have to have a hot make out session and if not, you have to kiss for 20 min!"

Penny: *Eyes get huge in a matter of seconds and her jaw drops slightly*

Talon: *Is shocked, but honestly would love to* "What?.."

Kayla: *Giggles at how cute they look and leaves the room*

Penny: *Blushes bright pink, but walks over to Talon*

Talon: *Kisses Penny gently on the lips*

Penny: *Wraps her arms around him and kisses him back slightly harder*

*20 min later*

Kayla: *Walks in and see's Penny and Talon making out, smiles and leaves to go home*

Penny and Talon: *Look into eachother's eyes and both say at the same time* "I love you"