「0」Encounter

Author POV
(UNEDITED)
——————————

"(BFF/N), slow down!" You chucked as the person who you knew as your best friend ran towards the campus of your new school, Raira Academy.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), I'm just really excited!" Your friend let go of your wrist, bouncing up and down in the air excitedly.

"What for?" You asked, raising a brow as a few other students passed by you.

"Something interesting always happens on the firs day of school. Don't you know that?"

"No, not really. Usually their boring."

"Boring, but interesting." (BFF/N) corrected, turning around and walking towards the school building.

"Sure, whatever.." You sighed, rolling your (E/C) eyes.

The two of you continued to walk, mostly in silence. Once you had gotten to the building, you split up and went into your own classes.

"Hello!" You heard some guy shout into his classroom as you walked towards yours. "I'm the class Idol, Lets save introductions for later, but.." His voice trailed on softly as you went into your own classroom, 1-C.

Usually you and (BFF/N) would make it into the same class, but this year it wasn't that way, because of He/She being in class 1-A.

"Alright class." Your teacher began, walking into the classroom as the bell rang. "Choose your seats wisely, because you'll be sitting and staying in them all year." The teacher was a rather tall woman, having long chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes. She wore a dark magenta blazer and a black pencil skirt. "Alright class, my name is Ms. Megemi. And you better pronounce it MS, because if you say MRS then you will instantly fail my class, which by the way that is Math, so I'm pretty sure you don't want to fail." She chuckled as the entire class groaned.

"Alright, let's get to introductions." She spoke after she finished writing her name on the board.

She began to call from the list, as you looked out the window from your desk that sat in the far left corner and towards the window.

"(F/N) (L/N)?"

Your attention turned towards the teacher, "(F- F/N) (L/N).. I well, I guess you could say that I well.. (Insert things you like to do here because I was going to say you liked to draw but eh).." You spoke, then sitting back down in your seat.

"Thank you." Your teacher said before moving onto the next person.

After a few periods of teachers switching classrooms and learning, the bell rang signaling it was time for lunch. You met up with (BFF/N), but He/She felt desperately to go and buy some food, so they went and ran off.

Leaving you alone.
Great.

You started to wanted around, attempting to find a place to sit and eat your homemade bento.

Before well
Oh Yato-Sama, help this poor soul.

"Miss! You look lost!" A voice called from 'above' , "Stay right there, I'll come to you!" He shouted from up on the roof, looking around before hopping the fence and jumping down onto a tree and down onto the cement below, walking towards you with some leaves in your hair. "You must be lost, may I-"

"You've got some leaves in your hair." You pointed out, before getting up on your toes and picking out all of the green leaves out of his hair, not even noticing the Joyous kind of look on his face.

"Thank you, M'lady.." He smiled, bowing. "Anyway," he shoved his hands inside his front pockets, "You have no where to sit. Is that correct?"

You shook your head.

"Here, why don't you come and sit with us." He told you with a kind, and warm smile. He walked towards you and wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

The male's smile looked welcoming, and with his arm wrapped around your shoulder made you feel even more welcome. And even special.

"(F/NNNNNN)!" Your friend called out, waving their hand around as they ran towards the two of you.

He/She chuckled, then placing their hands onto their knees and panting from the long run. "Wow, it hasn't even been a day and you've already got a boyfriend."

"B- B- B- B- B- BoyFRIEND!?" You stuttered, your face turning red, the guy next to you was a bit pink.

"I- I don't even know his name!" You shouted at your friend, pointing to the guy.

"My name, It's Masaomi Kida." He looked down at you, Winking.

You looked to the side and removed his arm from your shoulder. "You said you had a place for me to sit with you.. Where is that?" You asked, looking back up at the male shyly.

"Oh, it's on the roof." He pointed to the roof of the building. "It's this way!" He then pointed to the direction of the way to the roof and started walking towards it, both you and (BFF/N) following him.

After a few minutes, this Masaomi guy had shown you to the roof, where another guy was sitting.

"And this," he sighed, "Is my lane friend Mikado Ryugamine."

"I am not lame!" His answered a bit angrily. He had short black hair and light blue eyes, wearing the usual Raira uniform.

You then looked over at Masaomi. He had what seemed like dirty blonde hair, and wore a white hoodie instead of the usual dress shirt and tie that went under the blue blazer of the Raira uniform. Along with that, he had chocolate brown eyes, pretty ones in fact.

"What, am I too pretty for you to handle?" Masaomi asked, fluttering his eyelids a bit just to make himself look pretty.

"No.." You mutter, looking to the side.

"Sorry, he does that to everyone.." Mikado explained, taking a bite of his lunch.

You could feel your heart drop a bit. Was this Masaomi kid a playboy? Was he just making you feel special just to end up breaking you?

You sighed, closing your (E/C) eyes. You really hoped not, Masaomi seemed like a nice kid who just wanted to be excepted.

"Hey, I never got your name. What is it?"

"It's (F/N) (L/N)."

"And I'm (BFF/N)!" Your friend shouted, with a mouth full of bread in their mouth.

The two boys chuckled softly, as your free period of lunch went on.

Let's just hope that Masaomi really is a good person.

After all,
He really does seem that way.

——————————

All I'm going to say is that Masaomi Kida is amazing and he deserves more love c:

- Loreno