The Epilogue

Lauren's POV

It's been days since I've seen her face-it's been days since I felt her lips pressed against mine although it was a quick peck on the lips. Why did I get mad? Why did I make her go away? I regret doing so and now I've left her thinking that I want to break up.

Ever since that day-she's texted me non-stop and I don't know how to reply to those text messages. It's crazy how she never got my text message if it said read when I saw it. Did someone else see it? And erase it? No that's stupid.

The girls and I were walking to the store near the hotel we were staying and decided to purchase some things. I didn't want to go but I didn't want to stay alone in the hotel where the boys were at so I came with the girls.

"Look," Camila pointed towards a magazine with y/n's beautiful face on it-the only thing on the magazine about her said "Jauregui beanie no more?" I looked at her face again which had a picture of her walking out of the Tokyo Dome with her beanie on her hands instead of her head.

"Did you guys break up?" Camila asked me. "I don't know..." She furrowed her eyebrows and put the magazine back in its place. "What do you mean you don't know?!" I shook my head. "I mean she left angry and I was angry with her. Id just call it a little fight." She still looked confused. "Little?" She asked making me sigh.

~

Your POV

"Welcome to the show y/n,it sounds like it's been decades since you've been on here." Ellen said making me smile. "Yeah it has been right,totally not seven months ago." I said making her smile. "I can believe I came out on this show." The crowd who was sitting clapped and cheered.

"Speaking of coming out-how is your relationship doing?" I looked at her like I didn't want to answer the question that was shot at me quickly. "It's hard to tell right now,I mean me and Lauren are two individuals who have a lot of work and who are millions of miles away from each other so it's hard to keep in contact. But Lauren if your watching this I love you to the moon and back." I said looking at the camera-the crowd cheered making me blush.

"Who doesn't love some young lesbian lovers?" Ellen said. "Now let's talk about your tour to South America." I nodded "so you've already gotten the news that you've sold a million copy's of Talking Heart,which by the way I had to buy I mean your music is so amazing!" I smiled. "Thank you,I'm excited to visit places other than America which is cool I want to see Brazil,Ecuador,Argentina and other places like that." I smiled as I spoke into the mic.

"Well I'll tell you in South America it is beautiful," Ellen says. "You've been there?" I asked. "Of course I have I mean that's were I had a vacation with my wife," I smiled. On the rest of the time on the show I performed a fan favorite song which was One More Night.

~

Lauren's POV

"Everything on TV is in Japanese," Camila groaned. "Yeah but they have subtitles-" Dinah said. "I'm too tired to read." She complained. "Wow Camz," I said jumping on the side of the bed next to Normani.

"Isn't Ellen suppose to be on?" Dinah said scrolling through channels. "OH MY GOD!" Ally exclaimed. "What?!" We all rushed to the bathroom where she was at. "The bath has a TV inside and the toilet talks!" I laughed.

"Done laugh it's real!" We all laughed at her. "I'm going to make it my new friend." "A talking toilet? Your friend?" Dinah said. "I never thought we'd have this conversation." Normani said as we all walked back to the tv.

My phone started to ring-I looked at the Caller ID which belonged to y/n. "Answer." All the girls looked at me. I waited a few seconds before deciding myself to pick up the phone. "Hello?" I said. "Oh wow you answered." She mumbled-"what's up?" I said not knowing anything else to say. "What do you mean what's up? Now you won't answer my text messages-I have so many people asking about us-some even think your dead." Y/N exclaimed.

I sighed. "Oh wow now your mad at me?" I said-the girls whispered something into each others ear. "No. I can't be mad at you...I just want to know what happened to us?"

I began explaining what happened to our relationship but half way I realized my phone died on me. "Shit!" I shouted. "What did you finish on." Dinah said. "I think..." I covered my hand over my mouth. "What were you going to say?" Camila said-the girls circled around me.

"I don't know-my heart was going to throw the words up out of my mouth..." I said looking down at my dead phone. "What does your head think? Not your heart." Ally said. "I feel like this was it."