"You must be a really important people to be able to do that.It must be nice to be so rich and important,"

"Yeah," I shrug and lower my head while playing with the now-cold porridge.

Great ! I've become a total liar.I feel like crying now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

2 weeks past and I get more comfortable in the household.

Hoseok turn out to be just a normal chaebol with a generous and warm heart.Not some random thug that try to make me his human pet or something resemble.

I learn that he's a hardworking young man that's far from the word spoil nor cocky even though he has practically everything.He was born with gold spoon in his mouth.

But there's a few things that been bugging me and I can't get my thought out of it.

My purpose of being here !

"Hoseok?Can we talk?" Said boy hum in response but never tore his gaze away from his laptop while he's sitting crisscross on his bed.

I walk over to his side of the room and settle down at the edge of the comfy bed.

"Why am I here again?"

He stop typing and finally look up at me with a quirk eyebrow.

"Didn't I've told you last time?"

In an instant,my mind swirl back to the event that had happened on my first day in this house,where I was still not able to claim that the fairy tale like fate does exist in this world.

A little grateful smile graze my lips as the previous memory make a comeback in my head.The day we went out to celebrate his birthday,I had pulled him into the fitting room together with me and forced him to tell me my job but being the playful him,he refused to tell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The thick atmosphere in the small space had me gulping nervously but I am determined to know the answer.The Jung look nice and friendly but I can't let my guard down.

I need to know the truth!

If my own family could sold me away effortlessly then how about strangers?

I look up and with confident in my voice,I say, "Yes! "

Hoseok look a bit surprised but chill back with an unknown smirk as he closed up the little gap in between us, making my heartbeat risen up.

His warm breath hovering over my face from such proximity and I can't help it but to feel fluttered.

His nose brush against my earlobe as  he attempted to speak-whisper.

I clenched my eyes tight but I don't even know why.My hand was getting clammy and the small room was gettin hotter.

Suddenly I heard a chuckle as he sing in my ear, " not gonna tell you~~~~ ,"

As I opened my eyes, there was no sight of  Jung Hoseok anymore,only his childish laughter was heard.

I let out a breath that I don't even aware I was holding.

What just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The memory send shiver down my spine and I shake my head furiously,tryin to fight the blush that's threatening to take place on both of my cheeks.

I scoff and turn to look at him again, "Nah, you said you wouldn't tell,"

Again,said boy just chuckle at my statement but fix his gaze intently on his precious laptop.

"Well,simple.You're here to be my pet caretaker,"

"Pet caretaker?" He take a quick glimpse at me before focusing on the screen again.

"Yeah,"

I fold my leg up to my chest and wrap my arms around it while my head rest on my knees,processing the newly receive information in my brain.

Pet caretaker?Nothing really weird with that actually.

Considering the fact that this guy is extremely rich and he even has his own cook.

I mean, why would you waste your money to pay someone to cook for you when you can just make it yourself?Same goes with his pet,he might need someone to take care of it just like how he need a cook.

Rich people surely are wasteful.

Nothing weird.Except for one thing.

"But you have no pet," wrinkle of confusion crawl over my forehead as I scrunched my eyebrows together.

His furious typing has come to a halt for seconds before he smile and continue his work.

"I will get it.Soon, and you're coming with me,"

I hum in response and turn my gaze to the hanging chandelier.One of the things that stole my attention on my first day here.

"Hey Tae, what about you?" His voice is a litte shaky and unsure as he speak.

I turn around and catch him occasionally stealing glances at me.

"What about me?"

"Don't you wanna know how you end up here?Why did you...you know,got sold away,"

A heavy sigh leave my parted lips as my view land on the chandelier again.Basking myself in its glorious colourful light.

"Nope,not even a bit,"

I can hear him groan and the sound of his laptop being shut down.

A moment later,I feel another presence by my side.

Warm and comforting.

"Are you sure?Ain't you curious? What if we're bad guys?" The handsome face that always has a reason to smile has finally frown for the first time since the day we met.

"I believe I am in a good hand," small reassuring smile tug my lips as I tilt my head toward the other boy and he smile back, "and,I was hurted enough,"

Hoseok look at me with sad eyes and a smile that didn't reach his ears.As if he understands everything,all my misery and pain.

"You're not even curious on how you got here?"

"Never," without asking for a permission,I lay my head on his broad shoulder but he don't seem to mind it.

"But that's not what normal people do,"

"I'm just not normal then,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading.
Vomments please ~~~~~~~<3

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa