***

Clary walked out with a grin larger than Khloe's and she instantly knew Clary was in.

"We both made it," Clary said pulling Khloe in for a victorious hug.

"We made it in," Khloe said disbelief written all over her face.

"Let's act sad and trick Simon," Clary smirked evilly pulling away from their hug.

"That's a great idea," Khloe said laughing.

"Of course, it is," Clary said smiling. 

***

Clary and Khloe both walked into the cafe with a mixture of anger and sadness across their faces. They placed their stuff on the table and sat down.

"Give me the professors names and I will end them." Clary gave him a look. "You know with a skating email to the Dean." 

"Don't bother," Clary said placing her bag down and her letter on the table. Simon looked at it and picked it up..

"What?" He said reading the letter before looking at the girls smiling. "You get one too?" 

Khloe nodded lightly taking her camera from around her neck and placing it on the table in front of her.

"The sad face? Really?" He began and Clary chuckled. "Well played, Well played." Clary and Simon fist bumped.

"Thank you. You know it's weird they kind of liked my assigned work but they flipped out over the drawing for our graphic novel."

Khloe looked down at her camera -which she did whenever she became the third wheel- and looked through more of her photos. Photography has always been a big thing in Khloe's life ever since she was a toddler and she broke her mom's camera by mistake. Ever since then she was attached to them. Her room is full of photos. 

She went into her own little world when she was taking photos she felt happy. Almost as happy as she was whenever she was near her Best Friend Grace.

"This day will go down as the greatest 18th birthday we've ever had. Right Khloe?" Clary asked.

"MmHmm," Khloe nodded along to her sister's question.

More specifically her twin. Even though Khloe was older by 3 minutes she always felt like the less relevant twin. To all but her mother -who thought the girls the same- and the one and only Grace. Grace was her best friend. And she was beautiful. Was.

A waitress came over to the trio and placed food and drinks down for them. Khloe gave her a small nod and smile. Returning to her camera Khloe scanned through the many pictures on it. She loved her camera. More than most things in life.

The strawberry blonde smiled at the pictures of Clary when she was drawing. She loved taking pictures of Clary drawing as creepy as it may sound. She loved it because Clary has neither a smile nor a frown but a void expression. And sometimes that can be the best look.

Khloe sipped at her drink as she came across a picture of her and Grace. Clary had taken the image as Khloe had jumped on her best friends back and they began laughing. Grace had come over for they day and they were just being teenagers and having fun. It was simple yet amazing.

Khloe stared at the image with a sad soft smile. Her eyes stuck to the picture like glue. Scared that if she looked away for a second she would never see it again.

"Khloe?" Clary nudged her twin.

Khloe hummed as she ripped her eyes away from the picture.

Clary looked at the photo and her smile dropped. She reached over and gently grabbed the camera as silence filled the table. Clary stared at the picture turning off the camera. Simon didn't have to look to know what Khloe was looking at.