034 - Complications

Mulai dari awal

"You did this all by yourself?"

Ji Eun nodded in response.

"It's awesome, Ji Eun. It has a wonderful meaning." He said before giving her a wink while Ji Eun blushed at the bustling of his compliments.

"I wrote it with my heart." Ji Eun said while the boy smirked with a hint of disappointment.

"Oh...because of Luhan huh?"

Hearing his statement, Ji Eun shrugged. "Nah, my inspiration when I wrote that were the things that I learned recently from other people."

"Huh?"

"Aaah...it's too complicated." Ji Eun said, scratching her head.

Myungsoo chuckled and started to make a tune while Ji Eun studied his movements in awe. His fingers were gently moving as he changed keys every second, producing a sound that serenaded the both of them. Myungsoo would stop at a certain minute and will cock his head as he perk his ears whenever he will find a right key that will fit for the lyrics.

Ji Eun just sat there and marveled at how Myungsoo could make a tune in a matter of minutes.

Her lips were already parted when Myungsoo stopped, breaking her from the spell that he made through the sound of piano.

"Well I think we finally have a tune for the first verse." Myungsoo informed and locked the pencil between his lips as he handed Ji Eun her notebook.

When she took it, the girl noticed that her notebook already had unrecognizable scribbles made by Myungsoo and those were probably the notes and chords.

"Here, let me teach you." Myungsoo said after transferring the pencil at the back of his ears.

After that statement of his, the both of them started to sing. Myungsoo lead her to the right tune and within a few minutes, the girl already masterized the very first stanza.

"Ji Eun...can I ask you something?" Myungsoo questioned when the two of them ended. Myungsoo was still settled on the chair in front of the piano while Ji Eun decided to sit on the chair at the left side of the window.

"Go on." Ji Eun said, not even averting her gaze to him. She was busily humming, having a last song syndrome to what Myungsoo just taught her.

The boy bit his lower lip and tapped his fingers on his knees. "

"What if...what if you'll realize that...I like you?" He suddenly choke out. Too blatant to bring that out from his mouth and he suddenly found awkwardness in the atmosphere. He didn't know if it was the perfect moment or whatever. It was a dumb and lame movement of his and Myungsoo just want to hide inside a shell and never come back.

He was wondering if it's the perfect moment to bring this out but Myungsoo shrugged it away when a thought hit his mind. What he needs to do is to take that random moment and make it perfect.

Ji Eun looked at him with a grin. "Well that's an exciting question. Let's see..."

So Myungsoo just confessed face to face.

But this girl was clueless.

He took it seriously and she took it as a funny question.

"That's kind of funny, Myungsoo. It's impossible." Ji eun replied and fixed her attention again on her notebook.

Myungsoo nearly huffed at her response. "Impossible? Why?"

Ji Eun placed the notebook on her lap and settled her gaze on him. "C'mon Myungsoo, we are friends. Of course we're together but not like a prince and a princess. Like for example...let's see...oh like Little Mermaid. I'm Ariel and you're Flaunder."