Overwatch : The liar and the chance of a new life.

Start from the beginning

Behemoth : STOP RUNNING YOU COWARD !
(Y/n) watched in the shaduws to the other guy looking for a weakness but he could't find one.
(Y/n) thought : come on there must be a way to kill him.... Wait there.
He spotted that the neck was unprotected.
(Y/n) thought : alright slice his neck but how... got it !

He jumped in silence from cover to cover to where behemoth stood.
Behemoth : come out come out where ever you are.
(Y/n) tossed a rock towards a wall getting behemoth attention.
Behemoth : there you are.
He pointed his gun at the wall and complete destroyed it.
Behemoth : aahh got yah.

(Y/n) tossed a big rock on his head making him drop the minigun and taking a few steps back.
When he looked up (y/n) landed in front of him with the katana in his sheath but his right hand on the hillt and the left on the sheath.
(Y/n) : im more then meets the eye ass%#$£*

When he pulled the sword out everything changed everything looked like shaduws that got blown away but kept sitting on there place. Behemoth was glowing a soft light but his neck had a red line across it.

Everything moved in slow motion when he pulled the katana out the sword aimed at behemoth neck. The blade moved trought the air faster then most thing and hit the neck and slowy went throught it and when he ended at the other side of the neck everything became normal again.

Behemoth head flew from his body and landed on the hard ground with a hard 'thud' his body quickly following him.

(Y/n) fell on his knee's breathing heavy after its was done.
(Y/n) thought : i did it i won and .... Killed them.
Suddenly he heard clapping behind him so he turned around and saw three people walking towards him.

The were two guys looking as the one's he killed but the middle one wore a strange outfit. It looked what a priests would wear in a church only this one was black with strange marking on it he also wore a metal skull helmet.

He understood that this was the creeper

Thug : drop your weapons behind you.
(Y/n) tossed the sword and his belt behind him and turned to face the creeper.
The creeper : well done my boy you fought and not only you survived but you also killed my elite team good fight you derseved your freedom.
(Y/n) : so you let me go ?
The creeper : al did you win i can't take the risk that you tell the cops about us so no
(Y/n) : WHAT YOU PROMISED
The creeper : i now but i don't want to get caught
He placed his hand on the kids schoulder
The creeper : it be quick and your body will be bury

He stepped away from the boy and turned around.
The creeper : kill him
The guys pointed his weapons at him.
(Y/n) thought : no i can't die like this im.... NOT GONNA DIE !!

Scene taken from dying light links in below. ( 1.55 )