Oops!

Watching his face in moonlight made me happy like a teenage girl, making me wanting to caress the his well defined face.

This guy in front of me, with no masks, so innocent, I could see it all.

*Trrriiingg... trrriiingg* whoa! That scared me.

Stupid phone. Mood spoiler! I've got to change the ring tone.

Who could be calling me at this hour. I tried loosing myself from his right grip. Which made him hold tighter.

Oh how am I going to reach that phone.o only if I could reach my chair.

Stretching to my maximum, somehow I managed to grab my phone, after hours long effort.

Oh! Lucy...

"Where on the earth are you! How can you leave us like that huh? We are besties you are supposed to call me every night before bed and keep me updated, that's what you promised." She started the moment I attended the call. That's my before for ya!

There's no end to that call, not with Lucy on line.

"Hey good morning to you too." I chucked

"Don't you good morning me! Tell me everything."

"Hey I would have called you before, but I fell asleep honey. Anyhow it's been what, how many days?" I said as-a-matter-of-factedly.

"Anyhow, I reached here safe sound. Everyone here is lively and friendly. there's no way you'd make any complaints about them because you guys resemble a lot." I continued.

"The room here is good. I've a roommate. An arrogant one."

" Hey did you find the guy?" She asked
"Yeah babe. I did. In fact I'm sharing my room with him." I replied.

And then she talked about my parents how worried they were, my brother who came home because of me, and only calmed when she told them about me.

After all it's her dad who arranged my admission here. He's a pretty convincing dad!

"And call me everyday don't forget. The moment you forget I'll take a flight and come over." She warned.

I chucked " Sure honey, I'll call you every day. Now go sleep. Goodnight sweetheart. Uumwaah". With that I ended the call.

That's when I felt someone glaring to my head.

Shit! How long has he been listening? I didn't even notice it.

~~~~~~
Don't be a silent reader.
Do comment.
I've been thinking of adding Harry's pov.
Tell me what you think
Don't forget to vote.
~~~~~~