The Bed

"Hey there!
I'm Alex. Your new roommate.*wink*
Let's have fun together."

Whoa. Is this a comitee room?

"Hey Harry, are these your friends? You've so many."

"Hey guys! I'm Alex. I'm new here. Oh and apparently I too do share this room with Harry!"

"Um it's kind of awkward to have you guys staring at me like I've grown a second head."I said waving my hand

That's when they one by one started leaving the room. Awkwaaaaarddd!

"Hey Harry? which one's mine?"

"Huh?"

"Dude! The bed... which one?"

He pointed to the one behind me.
Cool! I get the one near the window.
Oh and a Messy bed.

"Clean it up and you can use that bed. I don't care and what you do with that chocolates, eat them, throw them, Distribute them.

And I'd prefer silence. So hush up. And refrain from meeting up with me or my friends." Harry said with a stern face.

That's too much for a welcome party.
Guess things are not going to be easy as I thought.

"Hey no worries! It takes time to warm up with him. Cheer up buddy. And if anything comes I'll be there at room number 0BA." Issac comforted.

"Aww" Harry was dragging Issac by his collar and left the room.

Me all by myself!

It's time to clean up my room.

Plugging up my earphones to play my playlist.
It's was Shower by Becky up first.

Aww so many chocolates. It'd be a waste to throw them out. I'll have them stocked up for meee....
I looove chocolates.
Looks like its valentine's chocolates. oh yesterday was valentine's ryt!

Looks like he's popular among everyone in the neighborhood too.

Oh Its worth it by fifth harmony. I love this song. Hopping into the now clean bed I s started singing
"Aaha singing in the spotlight oooh I'm loving your style aha showme wachya got aaaaaaah had a hand sneaking up on me.

Without thinking I gave a roundabout kick. Good thing I joined karate classes.
Oh shit It was Harry. "Sorry sorry I didn't know it was you"
Looks like I cut his lower lip.

As I was about to touch his lower lip he swapped it away.
"I can take care of myself"
Just stop singing you suck at singing and it makes my ears hurt. I'm going to bath. " with that he left for the bathroom taking a towel.

Well he deserves it.
Back to my song. Now it was fireflies by owl city. Again on top of the bed with a twix bar as my mike and started singing
You would not believe your eyes if ten million fireflies lot up the walls as I feel asleep.
That's when I heard a growl from the bathroom.

Oops.

He he.

As I turned saw the the forbidden!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
"The bathroom door is opeeeeeeeeen!"

Nice butt by the way!

"Closeeeeeee!"

"Shit! Close your eyes and turn around" he barked at me.

"Ohkay" I mumbled.

"Open" he barked.

Oh.My.God! There he was standing in front of me with his towel hung low on the hips.
I'm sharing my room with a Greek god!

"See the door lock is broken. If you don't want things happening again as it did today we'll have few rules."
I nodded.

Hey! I don't want to see that again.

"Are you a girl?!"