1. Abuse

The Malfoy household was never perfect. Narcissa was never home always away to work. Lucius, very powerful that he is, is also very dangerous when he doesn't get what he want, he will do everything in his might to get what he wants, even if this involves hurting Draco in the process.

Lucius wants a lot of things, especially from Draco. He wants him to be a certain way. He doesn't let Draco be who he wants to be but he forces Draco to someone he isn't. Lucius wants Draco to be a Slytherin, a bully, a quidditch player, a death eater. He wants Draco to believe in blood purity and he wants most of all that Draco becomes the dark lords right hand. What if Draco doesn't want those things? What if Draco isn't who Lucius wants him to be? What if Draco doesn't exceed Lucius expectations?

Draco is a Gryffindor, a quidditch player, a member of the order of the phoenix and he is Harry Potters right hand, but he is more than that he is Harrys love and his biggest support. Draco's happiness depends on Harry. Draco is not a death eater, not a bully, he doesn't believe in blood purity and he most divinely isn't the dark lords right hand, but most of all he isn't Lucius puppet on a string. Draco thinks it's time to cut those strings and disarm the puppet master.

Harry is sitting in a compartment with Draco laying across his lap. "I'm not going home again, Harry. I just can't". "then come with me, the Weasley's will you with open arms. They even think of you as a son. Fred, George and Ron already think of you as their honorary brother". "I can't intrude on their ..." before Draco got to finish his sentence the compartment door was pushed open and in the doorframe stood Hermione, Ron, Fred and George.

"guys, I need your help. Can someone get it in his stubborn mind that he can come with us to the burrow, because he can't go back home anymore" Harry asked with a pleading look. "he can go home in the summer, because his home is the burrow. Mom and dad already think of you as a son. I'm pretty sure they won't even let you go back to Malfoy Manor if they know how you were treaded there. Harry was very surprised to see George talk about something in such a serious way. Draco gave in "I can't win this battle, can I?". with a small smile on his face Harry answers "good to see you agree dear".

As the train pulls into the station the group of friends collect their belongings from the compartment and get ready to go to the burrow. On the platform, Harry puts his arm across Draco's waist and pools him close. the group walk up to Molly and Arthur, passing Narcissa and Lucius on the way. When the group is standing with Molly and Arthur, Draco's parents approach the group and they don't look happy. "what do you think you are doing?" Lucius violently grabbed Draco's wrist and pooled him closer. Molly goes and stand in between father and son. She looks up in the grey eyes of the man and says without a hint of doubt in her voice "you will not hurt Draco anymore. You will not force him to be someone he isn't. he will come home with us so he can be with the one he loves most and you will never be able to lay a finger on him again".

A/N Thank you for reading I hope you liked it. I have been excited for quite some time to publish this story and finally I get to share it with you guys.

NoelWB out