"Finn?" Rachel raised her eyebrows at Finn.

"I already promise to Emily not to tell this actually." Finn sighed.

"So it was true?" Rachel asked.

"Yes. I dont know since when they've been dating but all I know since that ballad assignment there romantic weird feeling in between them." Finn said to the others.

"Like me and Quinn?" Sam asked.

"Probably." Finn nodded.

The bells rings.

"I have cookies. Do you guys want it?" Brittany walks into the glee club table with Artie.

"We already have some hot dish." Kurt simply said.

"What is that?" Brittany ask.

"Emily and Puck." Kurt grinned.

"You guys cook them? I never knew that you guys are cannibal." Brittany said.

"What happened this time?" Artie asked.

"Puck and Emily are dating." Mercedes said.

"And whats the problem?" Artie frowned.

"They hide it." Kurt said.

Suddenly Emily and Puck walk into the cafetaria together with Puck holding her hand and walked lead her.

From the other side, Rafael saw them furiously. He want to get his girl back.

"Lets the show begin.." Santana said.

Rafael come to Emily and Puck while they both taking their meals and about to seduced Emily like always.

Puck said something to him but he didnt listen. Until Puck pushed him away "stay away from my girlfriend!" Puck yelled and make the entire people in cafetaria hear that.

Rafael looked at them furiously and about to punch Puck but suddenly Emily catch his hand to make him stop and Rafael finally gone.

"They are dating..." Rachel gasped.

"Such a badass couple." Stacey suddenly said.

Puck grabs Emily hands and they both went out from the cafetaria because of that embarrassing moment.

** Emily's P.O.V **

"Puck, you yelled like that and make everyone in the cafetaria looked at us." I said while he walked lead me.

"Someone need to stop seducing my girlfriend." Puck said.

"I think it's over now." I simply said.

"What do you mean by over?" Puck turned his face at me and frowned.

"This secret in between us. We dont have to hide it behind the others anymore, we can show them that we are couple. I'm tired seeing a girl come to you like always." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"You sure about this?" Puck raised his eyebrows.

I simply nodded.

"Good so I can punch that Rafael next time." Puck smirked at me.

"But I'm hungry now." I said to him.

"Screw that Rafael because of him we didnt have lunch." Puck said almost yelled.

"Shut your mouth up." I rolled my eyes.

"Your rude turns me on, baby." Puck smirked at me.

"Ewww disgusting." I laughed.