O N E

Imported exotic cars, muscles and tuners pull into the abandoned parking lot, reving their engines trying to intimidate others. The smell of burnt rubber and smoke linger in the air and cigarette butts and empty beer cans and bottles cover the dirty concrete ground. Music blasts loudly throughout the lot, males and females grinding against each other 'dancing' and swaying their hips to the music, some watching on in envy and some betting who can get laid and take one home for the night.

Amongst the crowd two males lean against the hood of their precious babies. Taking in their surroundings, observing competiors and outlining strategic ideas forgetting about the fact they should be at home studying for tomorrow's English language test and Geography exam .

"Who are we racing tonight?" Jimin asks curiously licking his lips in anticipation. His eyes roaming around looking into the crowd of faces.

"Hwasa, Solar, Moon Byul, Whee In, Rap Monster, J-hope and Suga." Jungkook replied with a sigh, feeling extremely anxious and nervous. He has heard a lot about the Trio that is in tonight's race, which Jimin and himself will be up against.

Rap Monster, J-hope and Suga are very well known throughout korea, well in the underground street racing scene that is. All three are deadly behind the wheel and more savage on the streets, winning race after race for years, becoming the number one undefeated street race crew in Korea. Not just that but nobody knows what the Bangtang Boy's actually look like, they are very good at hiding their identities. Wearing masks and oversized hoodies, nobody can distinguish between them except for hearing their voices. This makes the boys even more mysterious and lethal.

For the girls though, he's not that worried they are good, skilled drivers but not as skilled as the BTS and not as good as himself and Jimin. But he has to give it to them they are damn brave for entering.

Jungkook is Jimin's best friend, the younger idolises the older as they both have been brought up from difficult backgrounds. Both of them became friends during the start of high school, grade eight to be exact, Jimin ever since has taken the younger under his arm as one his guardians and loyal brother.

The two have both supported and cheered eachother on, this isn't the first race they have entered, they don't really know how many races they have actually entered so far as they have lost count by now. The first time they raced was during their freshman year of high school, versing other student's who also loved the same rush of adrenaline that pumped through their viens whenever they where behind a steering wheel.

Though tonight is the night of one of the biggest and most popular races being held, with money up for grabs for the first prize possession. Some travel worldwide just to place a bet and gamble all their life savings away on their favourite top racers, while others watch on or support their friend's or lover's that are addicted to the rush.

"Sup guys." Taehyung approaches the two showing his trademark box grin, walking over placing himself between the two.

"Sup Man." Jimin smiles, doing a bro fist.

"Hey babe." Jungkook smirks at his boyfriend, pulling him closer towards him looping his arms around the older's neck and placing a short but tender kiss onto the other's lips.

"I'm still here. Wait after the race finishes to get into each other's pants yeah?" Jimin suggests wriggling his eye brows up and down.

"Shut up shorty." Jungkook retorts, "Your just jealous that you don't have a boyfriend that will come and watch you race and cheer you on." The younger finishes his statement smirking.

Jimin and Taehyung both look at eachother slightly chuckling and both rolling their eyes at the same time.

"Guy's it's nearly midnight. Let's hurry up and get ready." Jimin suggests, coming in between the two wrapping an arm each around the couples shoulder's giving them a squeeze.

"I'm ready when you are brother!" Jungkook squawks, making the older two burst into laughter. Jungkook and Jimin both open the driver's door to their own vehicles. Jimin starts the engine, hearing the engine purr from his black midnight detailed 1967 Chevrolet Camaro.

Already a wave of adrenaline has hit him and the race hasn't started yet, reving the engine again gaining the attention of onlookers, he changes the gear to first lifting his foot of the brake and clutch and makes his way to the start line. Taehyung quickly shouts a good luck to the shorty and shows him two thumbs up watching as Jimin drives away.

Taehyung bends down until he's eye level with Jungkook, leaning into driver's window wishing his lover a good luck and capturing his lips in a passionate kiss. Pulling apart from the other slowly he gives the younger another quick peck then a wink, his lover starts his power horse, Tae backs away from the Ford Mustang.

"I love you Kookie!" He cups over his mouth and screams, "Come back in one piece for me."

"I love you too TaeTae, Of course I will I'm not called the golden Maknae for nothing." He smiles sweetly, before imitating the terminator's, "I'll be back." The younger winks and blows a kiss in the older's direction stepping on the pedal.

"Be safe Kook. Be safe." Taehyung giggles to himself over his lover's humour, watching the younger line up for the race.

---------------------------------------------------

Before the race starts the mc of the night GD walks up through the middle of the car's before turning around and facing the racer's with the flag girl right behind him.
" Okay listen the fuck up!" He shouts through the microphone, " Welcome all to tonight's annual Underground Seoul Street Race 2016!" GD Roars and the crowd amongst him all go crazy, clapping, cheering and yelling out 'hell yeahs'.

GD chuckles through the microphone impressed by the crazy atmosphere, " Okay, Okay settle down." He says before clearing his throat and continuing,

"TONIGHTS RULES!
NO DIRTY CHEAP TRICKS.
USE COMMON SENSE.
LOOK OUT FOR THE PIGS IN BLUE."

"Now CL get you're pretty little but out the front here and get the flags ready. Oh and Drivers good luck. " GD says laughing loudly as he walks away from the front.

The two boys laugh at the mc before they both turn anxious as they wait for CL to throw the piece of material down. Jimin watches closely his eyes squinting and eyes furrow in determination while he licks his dry chapped lips. His chubby fingers clutch on the gear stick ready to shove into second gear. Jungkook bites his bottom lip out of nervous habit, already palms sweating and sweat dripping down his neck as he awaits for the signal.

This CL chick wearing nothing but the most skimpiest two piece of clothing, ever, holds two pieces of material and takes her place in a stance legs apart, raising both arms in the air while she wiggles her ass to the side as she counts down a loud from, " Three, Two, One, Go!" She yells as she throws her arms down and drops both checkered cloth material. All cars screech from their position, their engines roaring as they speed off uni the dead of night leaving tyres marks and trail of smoke behind.

---------------------------------------------------
Song - Youngbloods by The Amity Affliction