Chapter Fourteen: Family Bonding

Alexa groaned as she opened her eyes, the room from what she could see was somewhat dark, the only light source was from windows. Trying to move her arms she realized it was impossible, chains held her up as her feet were the only thing keeping her from straining on the chains. " You know your family robbed us of our true last name" a male voice said as they walked into the light, it was the monster himself as alexa became uncomfortable he moved closer with a grin on his face " But you have many last names don't you" He paused for a second before pushing away alexa's hair from her face and under her ear " Alexandra Michelle Blackheart Bane Morgenstern" Valentine gave a pause before continuing his conversation that was much one sided. " You go the morgenstern last name from me of course, oh how your father wanted you to have our father's last name... but bane? You got that from your lovely warlock mother what was her name Michelle" Alexa froze at her mother's name, she felt disgusted that he could say it so calmly? Keeping her head facing forward and away from valentine he continued to talk " But i wonder what else she gave you hmm?, maybe a bit of magic running through your veins, you know my dear niece you could have so much power, side with me, come with me and i can help you unlock that part of you" Deciding to speak alexa did that her voice shaking as she tried to control her emotions.

  " Was Jonathan not enough?, was turning my cousin, your son not enough! You made him a monster valentine how could you even do that, how could you do that to Jocelyn" Valentine gave a laugh circling alexa again " Oh sweetheart you have much to learn, Jonathan is powerful filled with so much power and you could be too, join me Alexandra, you know you never heard the full story of how i killed your parents, how your father begged me to stop, how you own mother tried to stop me. You know what i did? I ripped her heart out watched her as she gasped for breath but of course she did a spell before i never knew until now, she hid you from me your own uncle. Now my brother; his death was far more exciting." Alexa tried to block him out tears fell down her face, her uncle stopped in front of her a sinister look in his eyes. " He watched as i killed your mother and he screamed at me that i was a monster, but how was i the monster when he was in love with a downworlder? A warlock at that. Downworlders are a waste of demon blood, never growing old, using magic to protect them. I did what i must to protect us shadowhunters by ending their lives. Quinn being the coward he was tried to escape me, He didn't go far as i stabbed him in the heart. Did you know dear niece you have a brother? Not aleks because we all know he's not your real brother but at last he got the lucky warlock gene. I do wish to reunite you both all you have to do is join me We can be a family again"

By this time streams of tears were falling down Alexandra's face, she hated that valentine could say what he did without a care in the world, but if she had a brother, alexa wanted to make sure he was never found, that he was kept away from this monster " Never, i will never join you valentine, you want us to be a family again? Why don't you go to hell you monster. How could you kill your own brother, how could you become who you are, You are the real coward in this family, you will never be a blackheart, you will never bear the last name shadowhunter, you are too much of a monster to bear any of those last names!" The man grew more angry with every word that was spoken, as he yelled voice booming he shoved a seraph blade into his nieces stomach. "ENOUGH you dare call me a coward?. The shadowhunter name belongs to ME the blackheart name BELONGS TO ME" She saw him take a deep breath before laughing " Forgive me darling, blackheart last name belongs to us, if you won't join me willingly... well i'll just have to break you, force you to submit and join the real side of this war, join your dear uncle"

And with that valentine ran the blade in alexa's stomach again no emotion in his face as alexa herself screamed out loud crying out the pain hoping someone would find her until it was too late.   

~~~~~~

Authors Note: This is one of the last chapters!!!! Thank you guys so much for 600+ views and for even reading my book i know my writing style is a bit weird and such but really thank you so much

Side note: I might change alexa's face claim again??? i haven't decided yet but anyway i hope you guys enjoy votes to help! so if you like it please vote for it and ect.