Chapter Four: The Past always comes back to haunt you {EDITED}

ignore the picture it was of an old revision of this chapter and i have no clue how to remove it

Alexa was well on her way to meet her brother until the group walked in stopping in front of her alec glaring at her the most as everyone but clary wouldn't make eye contact, her best friend spoke to her in a cold voice " Did you know?". "Alec you going to have to be way more specific" " Don't mess with me morgenstern! did you know clary's father is valentine nevertheless that he's alive". Alexandra looked shocked before responding calmly " First off alexander my last name is Blackheart thank you very much and no i didn't know my uncle was clary's father so next time you want to make assumptions do you research" . Alexa turned to clary ignoring alec's look of trying to apologize " Fun fact your dad's a dick, i would recommend killing him when you get the chance". Alexa tried to walk away from the group but a hand held her by the forearm " You know as much as i like a guy touching me i suggest you get your hand off of me" Jace rolled his eyes lightly pushing alexa back into the group as clary began to speak " So what, my mom lies to me my entire life except , "Oh by the way, there's this magic cup, i hid on, like, the planet bongo, but don't tell anyone!" the redhead sighed looking to alexa " What am i supposed to do now?" before her own mouth could be opened alec decided to interrupt her " We have to report to the clave, they have to know we've learned about valentine". Alexa herself nodded along before the redhead got upset even more " Great fine tell them, what good does that do simon?" " Clary, it's all connected. The vamps want the cup" The blonde spoke trying to reason with the girl " Why? It makes new shadowhunters" Alexa groaned this girl has so much to learn deciding to interrupt jace himself as he tried to speak she did instead " Nobody wants valentine forming an army loyal to himself shortcake, plus it controls demons. The least they will do is propose a trade. Simon for the cup".

" So vampires trade simon for the cup and valentine will trade my mother for the cup, either way i lose someone i love" " What if i just toss it up in the air and let them fight it out among themselves?!". Everyone was silent as the redhead spoke angrily " So this doesn't matter to you?" Alexa spoke out annoyed at the girl already as she responded angrily to the whole group " Listen.. When you saved my life i put my trust in you. Now, i need you guys to put your trust in me, i can't turn into what you guys are overnight". Izzy spoke first before alec responded back annoyed " It's true. She was raised as a mundane" " What are you, her spokesman now?" " I don't need a spokesman, i need a plan" clary respond back looking at alexa " You have any ideas?" "Why the hell are you asking me?" Alexa shot back glaring at clary " Well you know my father he had to at least showed you something?". The raven haired girl rolled her eyes walking to a screen " The vampires are locals, the Hotel DuMort is where you'll find your mundane friend it's down at gansevoort street. Good luck kid". Alexandra walked away before stopping for a second " Also if you ever try to say i worked with that monster i will personally take you to idris and lock you away"