A Boring Day

Zane's POV

I am sitting on my bed drawing ponies...I suddenly hear the door bell ringing.I head downstairs and opened the door to find Aphmau with some cupcakes."Hey Zane I brought you some leftover cupcakes from yesterday" she says. I take the cupcakes from her and thanked her. As Aphmau left my house I started my little horeses. After a while I started to think of Travis..I thought he looked cute. "No Zane he is just a weirdo that you don't know". As I said to myself, Travis was by my door with some boxes I ordered.

Travis POV

I am by Zanes door with some boxes that he ordered from my new job. He opens the door and I smile telling him that this is for him. "Your cute" I mumbled. "What did you say Travis?" He questioned me. I said nothing to him but kept smiling like there's something wrong. As he grab the box he slowly shut the door. I stepped away and I look at my myself saying "no one now's that I am gay"(That is a bit cheesie don't you think)as I signed I walked back to my job and finished up for today. I find a letter in the mail box next morning telling me that it was from Zane and I had to go to the near by park. I put on a white shirt with my green sweater around my waist and black pants. Then I headed to the parked and walked for a bit until.....