six

hello guys! i wrote another book and published the first chapter so go check it out !! called just love and heres the chapter where everything falls into place
-
as my shaky hands gripped the steering wheel, sweat covering my hands, i tried to think of all the possibilities of where tay could be. she couldnt have gone far but she could be hurt. she could be like caroline. she could be... i cursed silently to myself as i headed in the direction she went, thinking of everything in that way. hotels, restaurants, backroads, houses.

"fuck fuck fuck!" i scream as i pull up to a red light. i pull out my phone and quickly hit taylors name, biting my lip hard as it rings. i heard the pick-up tone then dead silence with a soft mutter of something i couldnt make out before she hung up. i huffed, screaming loudly as i threw my phone done right as the light turned green.

"why today?" i beg and run a hand through my tangled hair, tugging slightly, a nervous habit of mine. i pulled up to a intersection as i heard it. the piercing sound that would be the death of me.

sirens.

my heart dropped as i thought of that women. her caroline. my hands gripped the steering wheel and i drove off, following the sounds. the red and blue lights flashed into my eyes. i cringe slightly, my eyes burning from crying. oh taylor please no. my tay. mine. i love you

and it happened at once. i blinked and took a deep breathe as the impact came, all in what felt like forever. the car window smashed slowly bit by bit, my seat boosting me upwards, causing my arms to fly out and catch onto the glass shard left in the frame. the other cars headlights flashed my eyes as my head smacked the hood of the car, leaving me in silence and the worst pain ever. my voice was gone so i couldnt even attempt to scream out, begging for help. i saw another figure fly by my view as my eyes fluttered shut.

and then it was black.