two

Alex hops out of the car, leaving just me and tay. The sound of the engine running comforts me in a way as I glance at her.

"Are you okay?" I ask, my voice cracking. Everyone was quite on the way home, afraid Tay would snap at them. Alex and Jordan have figured out what happened with Alex and Tay just from the snidbits we were saying.

"Yea. Just confused. I thought he was a good guy" she whispers before wiping at the corner of her eyes. I lean over and cup her face in my hands

"Dont let a guy treat you like this. He isn't worth your tears" I whisper and look at her lips before blushing, looking her in the eyes. She nods slightly, still staying silent.

"Come over to my bus tonight. I would really like your comfort" she mumbles out and I nod, letting go of her cheeks. She turned off the car, getting out. I follow after, stretching slightly as I follow her to the bus, rubbing my eyes.

We stumble into her busy, sighing softly as I lay down on the couch. She smiles at me as she grabbed a water from the fridge. "Want something?" She asks.

"Naw I'm fine" I mumble before yawing. She giggles and grabs my hand, leading me to her bunk. I blush slight but take my mind off the topic as I climb in, her following after me. I lay on my side so I can see her, grinning before yawning again.

"Go to sleep. Its three in the morning" she whispers, chuckling softly. I nod and closes my eyes, passing out without another word.
------

I woke up in a strange place. That's at least what I thought when I woke up. But then I remembered I was with tay. I peek out my eyes and grin slightly as I saw her sleeping peacefully, mumbling something under her breathe. I bit my lip, trying to understand it before I was startled from my thoughts as I heard a crash. I looked out of the bunk and saw Jordan on the ground, laughing his ass off. I roll my eyes and he notices me, smirking.

"Why you here?" He asks and I bit my lip, trying to think of a response.

"Why you here?" I ask making him laugh.

"This is my tour bus. Now answer my question" he demands and I sign, closing my eyes.

"Tay just wanted me to stay with her" I reassure him and he nods, looking me over. I blush slightly and look away, trying to find something else to talk about so it wasn't awkward. He clears his throat, signaling me to go back into the bunk, which I did and saw a half awake tay. She rubbed her eyes with her knuckles, yawning slightly.

"Morning" she says, her voice husky from sleeping.

"Morning" I whisper and lick my lips. It was a nervous habit I have. She smiles weakly and climbs out of the bunk. I stayed in, not wanting to have a meet up with the rest of the band. I heard Tay and someone else talking, causing me to be curious. I listen carefully, hearing a couple of words.

"I told you no"

"And what if I don't want to?"

"Just leave"

When I heard the last sentence I laid back down, trying to make it look like I wasn't listening. Tay huffs as she opens the curtain, biting her lip as she looked at me.

"who was that?" I pounder and she shakes her head.

"Just some idiot who won't leave me alone" she says and sighs softly. I think before remembering Alex Gaskarth.

"Oh" I mutter and look down. "You okay?"

She just nods and takes my hand, leading me out of the bus. I giggle slightly as she walks with me to a dinner that was a couple of yards away from the bus, opening the door for us.

I walk in, the smell of pancakes, eggs, coffee, welcoming me. I sigh in relief as a waited sat us, giving us menus. I smile and give her a thank you as tay stayed quite, seeming lost in thought. I sighed and shake my head, looking at the menu.

"So" I say, trying to strik up a conversation,
"How are you?"

She just scoffs and puts the menu down, crossing her arms. "What do you think?"

I stutter, frowning as I tried to focus on the menu, feeling hurt for some reason.

"Look I'm sorry. I just...I'm not use to people caring" she says and sighs, playing with the set of jams on the table. I nod and focus on her fingers as she stacks them up before knocking them over.

"I know. I'm the same way. But I accept it and be glad for the help" I say and she huffs, shaking her head.

"We are both different people. You take things as a positive no matter what. I always take it for a negative" she says and bits her lip as the waiter came over. And that's the last thing we said the whole meal.

--------
Okay I know it would actually be Lynn who would be the depressed I guess you can say, one but I wanted to switch it around. And I know this is a sucky chapter. I just haven't been feeling well so I decided to update while i had the time. Soooooo ya