1

Meredith's POV:

I was on the ground, looking at the sky; in the sky, fluffy white clouds appeared to be moving. I've never known this before, but clouds don't actually move with you; it's just an illusion.

Why am I on the ground? I thought to myself over and over again.

WHY am I on the ground?

WHY AM I ON THE GROUND?

The thought just kept replaying over and over again.

That is, until, I was physically being shaken by my person; Cristina Yang.

"Meredith wake up!! We were in a plane crash!"

It took me a while to actually process what she was saying. I sat up and looked around at my surroundings; smoke, blood, dirt, broken plane compartments, injured people..

It was like the ER in the hospital, only the smoke wasn't smoke. It was the screaming from a patient in pain, which you couldn't escape. The dirt symbolized every thing that was on the patient besides blood. Ripped clothing, and anything that was involved with the accident they were in. The broken plane compartments symbolize the thing that was wrong with the patient; broken bones, brain damage, blood clots, etc.

"Cristina, where's.. where's.. Derek? Huh? and Lexie?? What the hell is happening?!??!"

"I DON'T KNOW I ONLY HAVE ONE SHOE!!!" She screamed loudly.

I was still trying to process what was happening to me; it all seemed... blurry.

Lexie's POV:

"He.. hello..? Is any.. anyone.. there??"

It was crazy, what happened. Seconds ago I was on a plane and then boom!! I'm now under the plane..

"PLEASE?? Can some.. someone ple....please just...HELLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!" I screamed, making my pain even worse.

Gosh I just want to get the hell out of here.

Arizona's POV:

It was really fast, what happened. I was on a plane, and then I was staring at my bone. All I could think about was, my wife, who just so happens to be an orthopedic surgeon is in Seattle, while I, am staring at my own bone.

Crazy, isn't it?

Mark's POV:

Where am I?

What happened???

"Mark!! Mark are you awake? Come on wake up!" I heard Cristina say as she practically shook me to death.

"Ahh OW.. Yang don't do that you're hurting me....."

"LOOK I'M SORRY OKAY?? MEREDITH IS FREAKING OUT AND WE CAN'T FIND DEREK OR LEXIE OR ARIZONA AND I ONLY HAVE ONE SHOE ALRIGHT???? WE ALL HAVE PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW BUT WE NEED TO SUCK IT UP AND MAKE SURE LEXIE AND DEREK ARE FINE. IS THAT CLEAR????"

Wow. Yang just poured her heart out to me about her lost shoe. but did she say.. wait, where's Lexie??

Cristina's POV:

These people are really starting to get on my nerves...

I mean, how selfish can they get?? Meredith keeps asking for her husband and sister yet she makes no effort to ACTUALLY LOOK FOR THEM, and Mark won't get up. I'm the only one who cares to survive here, and Im also trying manage this with one shoe.

ONE. SHOE.

Derek's POV:

The first thing I thought of when I woke up.

Meredith.

Where is she?

I tried to get up and find her, but I found my hand stuck.

So, I did the only thing I could think of..

I saw a rock next to me, and

BAM!