Two of Each Kind (of Position)

"Hey, Jesus," Noah shouted from a distance. Jesus turned around to notice that Noah stood approximately 50 feet from him. Jesus waved to Noah and walked over, uttering "how are you doing on getting two of each kind?" Noah responded with "yeah, it's going okay, need some help though."

Suddenly Jesus tackled Noah, with the kind herder on his back and Christ on top. Jesus then asked "we'll do as many kinds of position as possible," before winking. Jesus continued to slide his cock into Noah's arsehole, still in the same position as before. Jesus thrusted faster and faster each time, feeling more pleasure as he went, and Noah could sense the satisfaction across his balls and phallus as he came and with his dick loosely hanging about, it came on Jesus' face. Jesus simply continued to thrust until he himself ejaculated into the godly cave that Noah possessed.

Noah was tired out and so simply crawled forward, allowed Jesus to exit from being within him. He stumbled over to his right, falling on his back, breathing heavy and using his hands to wipe the sweat from his face. Suddenly, Jesus crawled over Noah from where he head was, placing his mouth around the cock of ark builder and inserting his own into Noah's mouth. Both of them knew what to do as they both firmly grasped each-other's unholy Grails by the base, sliding their mouths up and down the serpents. This sliding of continued for a mere 12 minutes before both simultaneously ejaculated into each-other's mouths. Jesus rolled off of Noah onto his back, as Noah leaned the other way to spit out the white knights from his caverns, for the white knights of Jesus were too much for a mortal to swallow.

Jesus stood on his two feet in from of where Noah lay upon the field, and he asked "can you go on?" "I can barely move," replied Noah, "you have worn me out." Jesus lifted his left foot and stroked the penis of moH between his big toe and the following toe, thrusting up and down. This would continue as the hormones circulated around Noah's blood, causing him to grow more aroused by the second. He could feel a surge of lust from within him as Jesus used his foot as a tool to cause sexual pleasure. Noah had eventually came onto Jesus' foot and ankle, to which Jesus simply said "I shall be off now, goodbye friend," and he walked off into the sunset. He was heading home.