The Second Cumming

The rapture had taken place, leaving the sinful to stay on Earth as Hell battled its way through. The Anti-Christ was awaiting in a cheap motel room with several demons surrounding him. The room's door bursted open and the Anti-Christ looked at the shadowy figure's face, "Jesus?" "It is I, Jesus Christ," Jesus exclaimed, "I wish to end this peacefully. Stand down so this bloodshed may end, or it will stop forcefully." The Anti-Christ looked at his demons, "leave this to me, I've got the situation under control."  The demons took his word and left the room.

"So...come over to stop me?" The Anti-Christ looked at Jesus' groin, it was glowing white and a bulge was pressing outwards. "AC [Anti-Christ], I have not come for violence, but I will cum for you." Jesus dropped his robe down to the floor, showing his naked body and allowing his twelve-inch penis to rise at an upward angle. AC clutched his crotch, hiding the eight-inch phallus that had now erected from being shown. "There is no need to hide it," Jesus whispered as he clutched AC's penis above his robe, rubbing the tip. AC stretched his arms back, dropping his robes to reveal his naked body, leading to Jesus and the Anti-Christ cuddling together and grasping each-other on the ass-cheeks.

Both participants of this act would then lie on the bed, rubbing the tips off each-other's reproductive-organs. The Anti-Christ lowered himself, feasting upon Christ's penis. He kept on bouncing his head back and fourth at a steady rate, making Jesus lower his jaw in arousal and grab the Anti-Christ's hair. The Anti-Christ fiddled with Jesus' balls whilst sucking continuing to suck his dick, maximising the stimulation Jesus was receiving. Jesus came into the Anti-Christ's mouth, to which the Anti-Christ simply swallowed the jizz and laid upon Jesus, with their bodies cuddling.

As a finale to the act between them, Jesus grabbed the Anti-Christ's balls and stroked up to the tip of his penis. The Anti-Christ became more and more aroused until jesus's caressing lead to AC ejaculating over Jesus's hands. Both simply slept that day upon the cheap motel bed, cuddling their naked bodies together.