Alexia and Anya

"Wow it's so big" Abby said as she walked around in the room she was to stay in. "But you know I would be fine with sharing a room with you". The thought of Lexa, Abby and her sharing a bed made Clarke bite her lip not to chuckle. " well we thought you would be more comfortable here, with your own space" Abby smiled at her. "Tell Lexa thank you" she Said and kissed her on The cheek. "Sleep tight" Clarke said and turned around to walk out, relieved to be out of an awkward situation. "What is that?" Abby asked in horror, and Clarke realised her back was still exposed. " I got it for my birthday" she said and turned around to look at her mother. "Why? What have you done it's huge and... Did Lexa put you up to this?" Clarke sighed heavily. "No mom Lexa hasn't asked me to do anything. I wanted to get it. It's a right of passage for warriors when they turn twenty." Abby shook her head and looked at her with disappointment. "Well your not a warrior Clarke. And you are not a grounder! Just because you are here to act as a ambassador doesn't mean you have to live as them a..." Clarke interrupted her. "But it does mom. I want to live here and I want to respect their tradition because Heda..." She stopped herself before she spilled that they were together.  "Heda ? Who is Heda, what about It?" Clarke realised how little time her mom had actually spent with any grounders, and nervously, she wondered if she would accept her relationship with Lexa. "Heda means commander. Look mom, I know that your just worried but I am happy here, I swear" Abby gave her a soft hug. "I just don't get it. The commander has said before that you are not bound to stay here. You always used to put your own people first and instead you are here. What is keeping you here? Is it some grounder boy you've met?" Clarke felt the blood rush to her cheeks. "No mom, there is no boy. You know that if I though for a second that Arkadia needed me there I would come, but it is better for me to stay here, where I can keep an eye on things and where I can see what the ambassadors are saying. But mom-, these are our people now too. I like it here" her mother nodded. "I worry, that's all. But why were you and the commander dining alone before?" Clarke walked over to the door and turned the nob. "We were just keeping each other company. All the other ambassadors are married, so they dine with their families" she said and left to go to her and Lexas room.

When she got there she snuggled in close to Lexa under the furs. "Sorry about that" she Said and rested her head on Lexas chest. "Your mother should be here for your birthday" Lexa Said stroked her hair. "I'm happy to see her but she is very... Pushy" Lexa looked down at her. "About what?" She asked. "You know, she wants to know all about my life here and she just..." Lexa nodded. "You don't want to tell her about us" she said. Clarke looked up at her and smiled. "Of course I do, I just want to find the right time for it" Lexa nodded and kept playing with her hair. "Could we take that boat trip tomorrow morning?" Clarke asked and Lexa smiled. "I would Love to"

When they woke up they got ready and went down to the boat. Lexa nodded at the person steering the boat and got in. Clarke walked in after and sat down next to her. The boat started going forward and Clarke smiled. She got over the the edge and looked down. The boat kept going and went by amazing mountains, and took them to a place where a giant waterfall was. It was spatting clear green water and leading it down a river. Clarke smiled in awe and looked at Lexa. "It's amazing" Lexa nodded and looked at her. When they returned to the city Lexa got off first and then helped Clarke. "Thank you" she said. "It was an amazing gift" she crossed her arms over her shoulders and pulled her in flor a kiss. When they parted and turned to go home Clarke saw Abby standing there in shock, looking at them. Crap, Clarke thought as she walked over to them. "Hi mom..." She started but Abby interrupted her. "What are you doing?" She asked Clarke loudly, and she saw a couple of people looking at them. "Mom I'm sorry I didn't tell you..." "Tell me what?" Abby snapped. Clarke sighed. "That we are together" Clarke said and took Lexas hand. Abby shook her head. "No! You're coming home with me I will not allow this!" Clarke felt how her temper rose. "Why not? Because she's a girl and not a boy?" "No! Because she is a leader and she will always choose her people before you. She betrayed you before and she will do it again" Clarke sighed. "I am her people now and so trust her" Lexa opened her mouth to say something to Abby but Abby glared at her. "You don't talk to me, and you are going to stay away from my daughter!" She turned around and hurried into the tower. Clarke sighed and looked at Lexa. "I'm sorry about that". They got inside the tower to their room to change clothes. "The ambassador meeting is soon. Do you want to talk to your mother before?" Lexa asked. Clarke shook her head "I'll give her some time to calm down" she said and the walked to the throne room. Everybody sat ready to start the meeting. After an hour they moved on to a different topic then if people outside the ice nation was allowed to hunt polar bears. A woman walked in with two babes in her arms. Lexa looked down to hide her face. "Who?" She asked and looked up with a perfect mask. "A farmer" the woman said. "He recently had a fence put in to protect his animals. Lexa nodded "I remember him. How? " the woman looked at her then the babes. "He and his wife got attacked by a wolf Heda, probably because it couldn't feed on the chickens. Lexa looked down again. "He thought it was a fox. Alright we will go through the procedure"  she said and the woman nodded and left. Lexa looked around at the men. "You know what to do. We will meet back here tomorrow. " she walked out and Clarke followed her. "What happens now?" Clarke asked. "Every ambassador ask the people they have here if someone would take one or both of the girls in." Clarke looked at Lexas face and saw the cracks in her mask. "And if we don't find anyone to take them in?" Lexa looked at her but didn't answer. Clarke nodded, understanding. "The Law has bin that way forever, I Have tried to change lt but azgeda always says no and a Law change needs a unity vote" Clarke took her hands. "We Will find someone to take them in" Lexa nodded. "Under all My years I Have never had One... The children Have all bin adopted" Clarke hugged her and took her to their room. "They Will this day to" Lexa nodded and smiled at her. "They Have 24 hours go find someone." Clarke hugged her supportively and Lexa gave her a faint smile. "I need to go and talk to Titus" she left the room and Clarke decided to go speak to her mom. She knocked on the door and and Abby smiled and let her in and seated on the bed. "I have a gift for you" she said and handed Clarke a big wrapped box. Clarke smiled, accepting it. "Thank you" she unwrapped the box and opened it. Inside lay a big book that was for holding photos. She looked at her mom, and opened it. Inside where pictures of them and her dad, and of Wells and Jaha. She touched a picture of her and Wells and got tears in her eyes. "Thank you, it's amazing" she said and looked at her. Abby came closer to her and gave her a hug. "I only want your best Clarke. I am sorry about this morning, I just don't want you to get hurt".
Clarke nodded and parted from her. "It's okay, you were surprised. But Lexa is great and she would never hurt me" Abby nodded. "I trust your judgement" she said. Clarke looked down at the album. "Thank you. For this, and for visiting me" Abby smiled at her.

Clarke woke up the next morning and smiled at Lexa who where still sleeping next to her. She got up and washed her face and put on clothes and tied her hair with two mini braids. She started thinking about the two little girls and wondered if anyone had volunteered to take them in. Clarke tried to think of some options to if no one had. She couldn't bear the thought of... She looked at Lexa again who were just waking up. "Good morning" she told her. Lexa smiled at her and got up and got ready for their council meeting.

It started and it went directly to the matter of the babies. Every ambassador spoke up in turn, every single one of them saying they had found no one. They went the full lap and then looked at each other. Lexa had asked trikru and Clarke had asked her mother If she knew anyone. "Then we know what we must do" Said The azgeda ambassador coldly. Sadly, the ambassadors nodded. "It must be so". Since its seemed like the last option Clarke decided to suggest what she had bin thinking about to Lexa. She leaned close to her and whispered. "Any One Can adopt right?" She asked. Lexa nodded. "All The ambassadors Have to approve Of the person but they always do" Clarlke nodded. "Maybe we Can adopt them?" Lexa looked at her with surprised, but smiled after a second. "Are you sure you'd want to? Your not just doing it to Save The girls?" She asked and studied her. "I want to Save The girls but I do want this too" Lexa smiled at her and nodded. After a moments thought Lexa nodded. "Me and Clarke Will take them in" she Said, and The room went quiet for a while. She could practically feel Titus angry stare. After a moment the ambassador of the flou kru spoke up. "Are you sure you want this? Children take up a lot of time and energy" Lexa and Clarke looked at each other and smiled. "We are certain. Now the question is will you accept us as the parents? Let's take a vote." Titus took a hold of her shoulders. "Heda can I have a word with you in private?" he asked but Lexa denied him. The ambassadors cast their votes, and everybody voted yes, even the ambassador of azgeda. The meeting ended and Clarke and Lexa walked hand in hand to the woman who was taking care of their daughters.

It Was a One year old and a three her old. CLarke lifted the youngest One as Lexa Was talking to The woman. She thanked her abd walked up ho Clarke, slowly mimicking her movements and picked up The three year old with a smile. "What ate their names?" CLarke asked. "She Said that The One year old doesn't Have a name yet. The three year old is named Alexia. Do you like that name?" She smiled and looked at The child in her arms. Clarke smiled. "I Love it. It sounds a bit Like Lexa" she Said and stroke The babies cheek. "Yes they apparently named her after me. So what names do you like for The baby?"

Clarke bit her lip. "I don't know. Do you Have Any idea? Otherways I thought you might like to name her Anya? To honour her, you where her second once" Lexa beamed at her. "Thank you I'd Love that"

A/N: hi everybody! So I know it's been two months and ai'm so sorry. My Phone got stolen so I went two weeks without a Phone from this century so no way to write. Theres been a heck Of a work fixing My Phone back snd then I needed time to acctually write as well, on top Of working six days a week. I'm really sorry. And I know this OS sort Of short but I just felt like I had to get something out there and I Will start on a new part right after work that Will be out in One week or before, I promise. Everybody Have a great day and I hope you enjoyed!