Chapter 12

RUXIN'S POV

I was now leaving the store. I had bought the balloons, the cake, the drinks, now all that was left were the invitations. Pulling my phone out, I called my assistant. "Sir?"

"Ms. Roper, please take the list of emails I sent you, and send them all the invitation that was added. Thank you." I hung up the phone as I walked, hoping she enjoyed the breakfast. I left this morning because I needed some fresh air and while I was out, thinking about all the wonderful moments with my son and wi-ex wife, I decided to do something for little Alex. He nor Em are living the lives that should be. They should be up on a pedistool, given everything that they want. All through the night and this morning I found myself thinking about the kiss her tears. I never meant to hurt her, I only wanted to protect her. Seeing her in tears hurts me and I want to just make all her worries go away. I don't know what made me, but I found myself looking across the street, seeing Emily walking through the crowd of people. I stopped walking as I stared at her. Tears brimmed her eyes as she looked around. Out of no where a huge horn whistled through the air. looking down the street I noticed a huge truck spinning out of control, heading straight towards Emily. "Emily!"

I rushed across the street, yelling her name. She finally looked up at me, her eyes wide. "MOVE!" Suddenly the truck blocked my view as screams filled the air.

"Emily!" "Emily!" I knelt down leaning over her. She wasn't breathing. Her eyes had tear stains and burns covered her face and arms. I slowly picked her up holding her head with one hand and her legs with the other. "Come on Em. Please don't do this to me..." shoving her into the car that was still parked outside. Climbing into the drivers seat, I slammed the gas pedal down, rushing to the hospital swerving all over the road in an attempt to save her. "Please god keep her alive."

I swerved across the four lanes of traffic, entering the parking lot of the emergency side, pulling up to the the door and jamming the car into park. I rushed out of the car and carried her inside. "Please! There was an accident! Help." Doctors and nurses come running into the room taking her from my unwilling hands. A gurney was brought out and she was laid on it as they wheeled her from the room, and out of my sight. Tears were streaming down my face as I thought of loosing her. It would be my fault and there would be nothing left for Alex besides me. And I knew nothing. I needed Emily to stay and help me. teach me and be there with me. I cant live without her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let me in! Move!" "Ruxin!" I turned in my seat to see my mother running towards me. I stood, engulfing her into a hug burying my face into her neck as the tears leaked. "Ruxin what happened? Do you know anything yet?" All I could do was stare at her eyes, which were full of hurt and pain. She slowly sat down, her hand covering her chest. I could sit down. I started to pace the waiting room begging for the doctor to come tell me she was okay. It had already been four hours. All I could think about was her beautiful face. That smile that could always bring up my day, and her wonderful laugh. She never smiled or laughed often. (that part was on me) But when she did, god it was perfect. As I was thinking of her, I thought of another important topic. I had asked my mother to take care of Alex.

"Where's Alex?" My voice was strained with sorrow. Her eyes shifted around the room as she ignored my question. "MOM. Where is he?" The look she gave me, told me everything I needed to know. "Mother what the hell is wrong with you!? Why would you take him there?" I was yelling at the top of my lungs. The door slowly opens to reveal the doctor. Blood and dirt covering his scrubs. I rushed over to him, standing directly in front, waiting for an answer. He starred at me for a second before pushing his eyes to the ground.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

Text copyright © RainiMalachowski ™ 2016-

The moral right of this author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published under the conditions that under no circumstances is it to be copied, reproduced, transmitted, or re-written in any form, nor the ideas of this book, whether in whole or in part. Others may only do so if given the appropriate consent of the copyright holder. Failure to get permission before doing so is a violation of the copyright law, as well as any other infringement produced by any other users or readers.

Under no circumstance is a single copy of the materials in this story, be made without the consent of the copyright holder, whether for personal or commercial use. Users and readers may not distribute any copies to others without the consent of the copyright holder. All requests for permission to reproduce or distribute the materials are available through this list below:

jessieallyn4646@gmail.com

All rights reserved ®RainiMalachowski ™