Chapter 16: The Moon Demon's Orders

Start from the beginning

When it's arm hit the ground, I ran up along side it and lunged forward, slicing it's head clean off. The Four Horsemen of John fell to the ground, causing the pavement beneath it to crack. I landed on the ground, catching up to Yuu.

We nodded at each other and went to catch up with the others. I landed in the truck and put my weapon away.

"Alright! Now Yuu-kun should be--"

"An enemy! Kimizuki, steer to the right to avoid it!" Shinoa shouted, making Kimizuki steer to the side. I lost balance and fell down, hitting my head.

"Ow...well that was sudden.."

I quickly shot up, realizing Yuu wasn't on the truck with us."Oi, where's Yuu-kun?" I asked as I turned to Shinoa. She just shrugged, a devious grin on her face.

"Well, I don't like that."

Mitsuba laughed. "Step on the gas." She said as Shinoa waved goodbye to Yuu, who was still out on the road. "We'll see you in Ebina!" She shouted.

I turned towards her, enraged. "You're kidding! We can't just leave him there!" I shouted. Shinoa smirked. "It's okay, he'll catch up to us eventually." I frowned. "Yeah, in a day from now!"

Grumbling, I grabbed Kimizuki's shoulder and pulled him away from the steering wheel. "What the..?! What are you doing?!" He shouted as I took the wheel.

"What's it look like?! I'm gonna get our lost comrade!"
.
.
.

Normal P.O.V

Guren sighed as he turned towards one of his comrades. "What are you doing, Goshi?" He asked, slightly irritated.

Goshi grinned and held up girls swimsuit catalog. "Look, Guren. You like?" He asked as he flipped through the pages. Guren brushed it off. "Like what?" He asked, starting to lose patience.

"You know ow, it's been a while since I've seen girls in swimsuits." He said, soon pouting. "Shigure and Sayuri won't wear them." He stated, giving both girls the puppy eyes.

Shigure's expression didn't change. "Don't give me those eyes. I will not wear one." Sayuri blushed. "I...um, if Lieutenant colonel Guren wants me to, I'll gladly..." She mumbled, embarrassed.

Goshi's eyes widened in perverted excitment. "Seriously?! Guren! Say, "I want you to"! Say it now!" He shouted, turning towards Guren who only gave him a sigh.

"Just shut up. Anyway, what about the vampires?" He asked, changing the subject. Goshi sighed in defeat. ""Mito's surveying the area." He said as he went back to looking through the catalog.

"Why aren't you?" Guren asked. Goshi ignored him. "Guren. I checked inside. There's no sign of any vampires." Mito reported as she came out of the building.

Goshi grinned as soon as he saw Mito. "Oh, Mito. Could you wear a swimsuit?" He asked, causing her to look at him curiously. "What are you talking about?" She asked, not amused.

"Well, pervert Guren really wants to see you in a swimsuit." He stated, causing Guren to glare at him. Mito's face quickly turned as red as her hair. "Wh-Wh-Wh-What perverted things are you talking about?!" She shouted, trying to hide her embarrassment. "Um, are you serious?"

"Okay, looks like most of them are here." Guren said, changing the subject again before it got anymore chaotic. "Are you ignoring me?!" Mito shouted as Guren walked away.

Suddenly, this expensive looking red car pulled up infront of Guren. The door soon opened, revealing Shinya. "Morning." He greeted as he stepped out of the car.