Chapter 11: Reunion Of Childhood Friends

Начните с самого начала

I quickly stabbed him, the smell of blood starting to bother me. I just shook off my thirst and tore my weapon out of the humans flesh.

"What do you think you're doing to Guren!" Someone shouted, sounding angry. Another voice followed after his, this time a woman's. "I'm gonna make sure I send you to the depths of hell!!"

I clicked my tongue in annoyance. Didn't these damn humans know when to quite? "More humans...so annoying." I said as I turned to face my new opponents.

My eyes widened as I saw who was charging at me. I couldn't believe it..was I just imagining things?

"Yuu-chan...Mayu-chan...?"

Suddenly, a sharp pain ran through my chest and I looked down, my eyes widening as I saw sword plunged through my heart. I looked up to see Mayu running towards us trying to stop Yuu, her words echoing around us.

"That's Mika-kun!!!"

I saw Yuu flinch, his eyes widening as he finally recognized me. "What...?" He mumbled, looking like he was seeing a ghost.

"I couldn't believe it...Yuu-chan and Mayu-chan are alive...but.."

"But why...why are they fighting along side the Japanese Imperial Demon Army?!!"
.
.
.

Yuuichiro's P.O.V

We had finally reached the defense line, only to find that Guren really did need our help. I didn't think I was ever going to see the day when Guren would ever need our help.

"Shit! I probably should've listened to Shinoa and Kimizuki!"

Mitsuba's eyes widened. "Not good! Lieutenant colonel Guren is...!" She said as she drew her weapon. Shinoa drew her weapon as well. "Everyone, please take your pill! We'll save Lieutenant colonel Guren and retreat!"

I took out my container of pills and popped one of them into my mouth. I saw something flash in the corner of my eye and I quickly turned around to see Mayu throw her pill container on the ground, not even bothering to look back at it.

"What the hell does she think she's doing?! She needs those to amplify her power!"

I just shook my head and ran forward. I didn't have time to scold her or tell Shinoa. The vampire infront of Guren raised it's sword, getting ready to hit him.

"Oh crap! We're not gonna make it in enough time!!"

Blood splattered against the pavement, causing my eyes to widen. Guren looked down in shock, the blade of the vampires sword slowly being plunged into his chest. I felt my anger start to grow and I quickly drew my sword.

"I'm gonna kill that bastard!!! I'm gonna make him regret what he did to Guren!!!"

"What do you think you're doing to Guren!" I growled, picking up speed. "I'm gonna make sure I send you to the depths of hell!!" Mayu seethed as she swung her scythe.

I heard the vampire click his tongue in annoyance. "More humans...so annoying." He said, starting to turn around.

I didn't hear Mayu running closely behind me anymore, but I didn't care. When I finally reached the vampire, I swung my sword, stabbing him right through the heart.

"That was too easy!"

I finally heard Mayu, her words echoing around us.

"That's Mika-kun!!!"

My eyes widened and I looked up, my eyes meeting with familiar sapphire ones. I couldn't believe it...I had to be seeing things...

"I-It can't be...he's....isn't he...."