“Horan finally you’re here”

Grace POV

Uncle Niall walks us up to the building there is a big man at the door niall tells him his name and he lets us in. we walk down a hall way a bit.

“Horan finally you’re here” I hear a female and a male voice yell I try and hide against Niall trying to make myself invisible. The voices sound a little bit familiar but I can place it. It is kind of dark in here. I feel uncle Niall put me on the ground. I look up at him he nods in front of me. I look and relies it is Victoria justice and Avan Jogia from victorious. I feel my face light up with a smile. I look up at uncle niall just for confirmation that this is really happening.

“Told you I was friends with Vic and Avan” he says sticking his tongue out at me like a child I giggle at his silly antics.

“You must be the famous Grace that Niall keeps talking about. You are so so cute. Can I have a hug” Victoria says bending down to my height. I instantly give her a hug, she seems so nice and so happy.

“She must like you Vic she doesn’t normally give hugs to randoms” uncle nialls tells her

“Uncle Niall she isn’t a random she is like my idol she is Victoria justice.” I say excitedly then I relies what I have done.

“I’m sorry Miss Victoria” I say quickly apologizing for my out burst

“Nothing to be sorry about sweetie you are so cute. And please just call me Vic or Vicky sweetie” She says to me giving me another hug.

“It’s nice to meet you Grace I’m Avan but call me Av” Avan says taking Victoria’s place in front of me. He holds his arms open for a hug. I’m a bit iffy I look up at Niall he gives a little nod letting me know that I am safe and I won’t get hurt. I turn back out Avan has his arms back at his sides so I give him a hug I think I shock him but he hugs me back, his hugs are nice almost better then uncle nialls

“This is the best surprise ever uncle Niall thank you” I say hugging his legs.

“The surprises aren’t over yet Gracie bear, we are all going to a fair just outside of town” Uncle Niall tells me. What is a fair I wonder? I don’t think I have ever even read about one before

“Umm what is a fair” I ask ashamed of myself I look at my feet.

“A fair my dear is a place with rides and games and lots of food” Avan tells me putting on a fake English accent it is really funny. A fair sounds fun and going with the three I am going with I guess it will be a blast.

“That’s sounds fun can we go now please uncle Ni” I say giving him the puppy dog eyes again.

“OMG that is so cute of course we can go. I bet no one can say no to the puppy dog eyes” Vicky says grabbing my hand thankfully not my sore one I run to keep up with her.

“Hold on wait for me there maybe fans or pap’s out there” Niall yells out that instantly makes me stop I shudder a little. Once Niall and Avan catch up to us we walk to the door it is different to the one we came in. I hide a bit behind Victoria in case there are people. She opens the door and I hear screaming. I let go of Vicky’s hand instantly turning to uncle Niall who quickly picks me up. I feel secure and safe instantly, Nialls hugs are the best ever.

“Don’t worry Gracie Bear I won’t let anything or anyone hurt you” Uncle Niall Coos in my ear rubbing my back soothingly. We step outside and the screaming gets louder, it really hurts my head. Niall quickly walks us through the people and we slide into a Limo. Breathe in breath out concentrate on my breathing