We've Spent Enough Time Standing Around, Its Time To Bash Some Bots

Chapter 4

"So it is true."

"Yes my sons, I apologize for not telling you sooner, I believe it was not the right time." Master Splinter said.

"And you knew about this? Why didn't you tell us Leo?" Donnie asked, slightly upset his older brother decided to keep it to himself.

"It was Master Splinter's secret to tell, not mine. I only respected his wishes." Leo calmly said.

"Yes. As I believe I have a theory on who this new vigilante might be, although it might not be."

"When I lived in Japan, the Hamato clan had an ally, the Fujimoto Clan. My bestfriend lead the clan after his father had passed. He had a two daughters and a son. Sadly, the Shredder wanted to destroy every ally the Hamato clan had. My bestfriend and his wife had not survived, their children however were able to escape."

"Shedder craved to kill the Fujimoto bloodline. A year later, the two youngest had passed away, taken down by the Shredder, leaving the eldest child alone. Shortly after their deaths, she disappeared." He adds, "It's possible that she may have come back to avenge her clan, but revenge will never end well."

"I knew Shredder was evil, but, slaughtering children?" Raph said, sadness in his voice.

"He is driven by hate, anger, and jealousy, even to this present day he continues to deceive himself. If this vigilante is Akena, I hope she does not fall to the same path he has being driven with revenge." He sighs, "With her dark past, it is very understandable why."

"How did she know Karai was your daughter Sensei?" Donnie asks.

"I do not know." Master Splinter said, saddened with the unpleasant memories.

"We have to go back for her, the Kraang have her!" Leo exclaimed, "They could trade her to Shredder!"

"You four shall stay, and rest. Live to fight for another day." He commanded, giving his usual wise advice, "I will go meditate."

"Hai Sensei" They chorused.

***

"So you guys are just going to hang back? Just like that?" Casey asked, surprised with their response.

"I hate to say it, but Sensei's right. We need to recover, especially Mikey and Raph. If we go now, we can risk her life and ours." Leo replied.

"Another vigilante? And Splinter knows her? This is a lot to take in." April said, sitting down with a confused look.

"Trust me sister, you should've heard the whole story." Raph grumbled.

"Yeah man, it sounded so sad and depressing, it sounded like it came from a book. A sad book." Mikey comments.

They all turned looking at him weirdly, then focusing back on their own thoughts.

"Donnie? Can you hack into the Kraangs security system? Or find something that can help us get information about where they've taken her." Leo asked, hope swirling in the midst of his eyes.

"I'll try my best, I'll inform you as soon as possible." Donnie replied, slowly nodding his head.

"Great"