5. She's Teasing Our Seniors.

Andrei's POV

I woke up earlier so the chance of meeting her this morning is 0%. I want to sleep longer but I have to sacrifice. Just to protect myself. From what? I don't know.

I took a shower, ate breakfast, and wrote a note about the spare key. I also write a big 'READ' in front of it for her to notice.

What happened yesterday is.. Unforgettable. I met a very beautiful girl just outside my apartment who knocked on my fucking door to rent out a room in my place.

At first I thought she went here to offer me a good time because I saw her staring at me like it's her first time to see a god. Actually I am a god, a sex god.

Then shit! She bit her lower lip and what the fuck man! Was that a sign I can fuck her? But she looks so innocent I don't know if it's only her facade or not.

I don't have a fucking idea so I asked her. "Heeey pretty, want some piece of me?" I'm pretty confident she'll easily accept it since I'm hot and all.

"What?"

WHAT?! She's not listening?

"I said do I look like Sam and Dean's long lost brother?" I told her sarcastically.

"Oh. No. If so, you'll be my long lost brother in-law."

"What?!" She's crazy.

"What? You haven't watched the latest season? Dean married me. You're so outdated."

"Yeah, Dean married you in your dreams. And I'm pretty sure, you're already raping him in your mind." I really like this girl.

"Ouch! You're hurting my feelings." Damnit. Get your hand off your chest. Don't tempt me to touch those boobs of yours.

"Good to know. Bye." I was about to close the door to cover up my --you know what I mean-- when she stopped me.

"Wait! Wait!"

"What?" Oh god. How about my -- Damn.

"A friend of me told me earlier that you're renting out a room in your apartment. I want to rent it--"

"No way." Who the fuck told her?

"--and don't worry, I'll pay you, wait what?"

"No way in hell you'll rent a room here, especially in my apartment."

"Why?"

"Because you're a girl." A fucking sexy girl.

"Aw. I don't consider my self a girl. I mean, I'm not a lesbian, as well as bisexual. I'm just boyish."

"Yeah, and boyish nowadays wear dresses and flat shoes." Fuck. I want to fuck her. Right here. Right now.

"I have a reason why I'm wearing this goddamn clothes."

"But still. You're a girl. Girls are problems." That's true.

"Ugh! The eff. Please, let me rent and I promise you, I won't even bother to look and talk to you as well. It's like I don't exist to you and you don't exist to me. Okay?"

Desperate much? I thought for a few minutes, debating with myself if I should let her in or not. Oh god, help me please. Ugh. Damn.

"No." I'll regret this for sure. I shut doordoor close before she can answer back.

I went to the kitchen to get some glass of water. Fuck. What have I done? Okay, I'll take a look outside. Just when I opened up the door..

"Aaaaaaaaah!"