7. There's So Many BUTS!

When I reached my room, I take a black sweatpants and a white tight fitting t-shirt and ran to the bathroom for a quick shower. After that, I locked myself in my room and opened my laptop to play. One hour later, Fourth of July started playing beside me. This time, I looked at the caller's id. I already learned a lesson.

It's Phil.

I held my phone between my ear and shoulder and focused on my game again. I'm playing Assassin's Creed. "Already miss me, Phil?"

"Hey! I always miss you, even when you're around me. Whatcha doing babe?"

"Playing AC. Why did you call?"

"Oh, my love's on her gamer mode again." He didn't answer my question.

"Yeah. Haven't played in a month or so. Because of my stupid cousins and  projects."

"Aww. My baby. You want me to kick their asses?"

"Nope. I won't let you kick their asses, especially Sherry. I'm sure you won't kick her ass, but surely, you'll fuck it." Fuck Sherry. She's only 21 but she looks like she already fuck 1/4 of the man's population.

"Did I hear a pang of jealousy there? I won't fuck her if you just tell me you're.."

"Phil." I'm not jealous. I'm just concern about his health. I don't want him to have STDs.

"Okaaay, love. I won't fuck her anyway. I'm serious when I said I'll prove to you that I'm the one for you. I'm a man of my word."

"Phil. The Phil-ings. Oh god." I groaned because I got distracted by his words and I died. In the game, of course.

"Sorry. I can't help myself. Are you mad because of what I've said?"

"No, Phil. I'm not mad at you. I just died in the game. Hey, you haven't answer my question earlier."

"What? Why did I call?" I nodded. Hah. Stupid. He can't see me so why nod? Idiot.

"Yeah." I waited for his response but he got silent. After a few minutes, I saved the game so I can talk to him with my full attention.

Silence. I thought he's not there anymore. But he didn't hang up the call yet. "Phil? Are you still--" I got cut off when I heard him clear his throat.

Then, what happened was really unexpected.

"I just called to say I love you.