Part 3

Amy opened her apartment door. Jake followed Amy in. "That was great. You know we should go sometime, alone," suggested Amy. 

"Yeah, maybe we should."

"So will you tell me now what it was all about?" Asked Amy 

"What was what about?"

"Jake, do you really think that I didn't notice you trying to get ride of the that lady at dinner. Come on who was it."

"Oh, no one. Don't worry about."

Amy came closer towards Jake, who wasn't expecting this. She placed her hands around his neck and slowly pulled him closer. She stopped when there was barely any space left. Jake was expecting for her to kiss him but she waited. She whispered, "Jake, who was she?"

Disappointment spread across his face. He didn't want to lie to her but he also didn't want her to be mad. Taking in a deep breath he forced a smile on his face. "Okay but remember not to get mad, jealous or upset."

A little confuse by this, she nodded. 

"Okay it was Sophie."

"Sophie..." repeated Amy as she was a little confused to as who that was. After a while it hit her. "Sophie as in the hot girlfriend of yours. The same Sophie that you said 'I love you' to."

"So you do remember her," joked Jake to lighten the mood. Amy had now pulled away and was sitting on her bed. 

"Amy, come on. That was like so long ago. I moved on and she was the one who wanted to break up with me because she cared more for her job than me." 

"So what did she want tonight."

There was a small awkward pause before Jake answered, "we just bumped into each other and started talking. She wanted to catch up but I told her it was too late."

Amy looked up, "Peralta, you are full of surprises." Amy got up and slowly made her way towards him. She again placed her arms around him and this time she pulled him closer and kissed him. She slowly and gently touched his lips and then harder. Jakes hands closely made his way into her hair and they fell on the bed.

                  >>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<

"Jake you can't do that to her."

"I know Boyal, I know but I can't tell her that I forgot to tell Sophie that I had a girlfriend, Amy."

"Jake you know that what you do is always right but if you love Amy the way I know you do, then don't meet Sophie for dinner or drinks and tell Amy the truth. If she finds out from some where else what actually happened." 

"No, that was a one of thing. Besides as if Amy is going to meet Sophie any time soon."