Epilogue

~10 years later~

The phone rang loudly, it echoed throughout the entire Moon house. Mrs. Moon hobbled over to answer the phone. It was harder now that she was six months pregnant. It was probably Mr. Moon calling. To the Moon's all phone calls were important right now. After all they were in the process of moving.

"Hello?" Ally panted. She had gotten to the phone but the run down the stairs had tired her out. Her back ached and she was tired.

"Ally, how ya doing baby?" Austin asked. He was on his way to pick up the other kids from school.

"Tired. Have you gotten the kids yet?" She asked.

"On my way." Austin said. He pulled up into the school parking lot.

"Good. Alexis is taking her nap." Ally clarified referring to their two year old daughter.

"Alright. I better go. See you in a bit. Bye." Austin said.

Ally sighed and rested her head on her hands. Life's been so stressful.

"I'm home." Austin announced as he walked in the door.

Haley and Carter ran in screaming. Excited to be home from school. The too ran and gave their mother a hug struggling to get their small arms even half way around her.

Austin walked in and kissed Ally's forehead.

She was glad to finally see him again. It was nice to have him around. Tomorrow was moving day. The family needed a bigger home for their extended family. Even though this was the house the planned to live in forever things changed.

Austin hugged Ally before taking the kids upstairs for bed. Ally needed a break.

She glanced down at the ring on her finger. Her wedding ring. She remembered her wedding it was amazing.

She remembered all the big moments in her life.

She thought back to when she and Austin first became parents at age 20. Haley was already seven years old. And when their second child was born...little Carter who had just began kindergarten this year. The night before Austin had rocked him to sleep.

Ally got up, remembering even further back. She hobbled up the stairs into her bedroom and looked in her special drawer. She pulled out the promise ring Austin had given her on that special cruise. She remembered that special moment like it was yesterday.

Austin came in the room and hugged her. He saw the ring and smiled. Tears formed in Ally's eyes.

"Do you remember?" She asked.

He nodded, hugging her even together.

Ally remembered when her life now was just a dream. And tomorrow was just going to be another memory some day. One she will look back on and cry. She had many things to come that would also one day just be memories. But none of these good memories never could have happened without Austin.

Her life would be different. But she's still glad she dreamt of it like this.