Ch. 24: Home Late

<~Trish's POV:

I lay anxiously in the hospital bed. Today was the day I was going home. I was just waiting for Ally to come pick me up.

I'm actually really surprised she's not here yet. Ally is never late.

Where is Ally?

-------

<~Ally's POV:

My eyes shot open as my alarm went off. I glance at the clock, it was already past noon! I was supposed to pick up Trish 20 minutes ago!

I rubbed my head, it hurt really bad and then I remembered last night.

-------------------
***Flashback***
-------------------

"Ally, want to go to a party?" Austin asked. He looked really excited.

I hesitate for moment, "Sure, why not." I reply.

He smiles and we end up at a big house. No idea who's.

I hold his hand and we enter the backyard. It was just filled with people dancing and drinking alcohol. All of them seemed around our age.

This is not my kind of party.

"Austin, I'm not sure about this. These are all kids and they're all drunk!" I protested.

"Ahh c'mon Ally. You'll have a blast. How about we just don't drink." Austin says.

I sigh, "Fine." I mumble.

"Great!" He says smiling before grabbing my hand and dragging me to the dance floor.

I trusted him. But maybe this time I shouldn't have.

Austin and I dance for awhile until he leaves for a moment and comes back drunk.

I don't know why I let him go alone for even a second. He told me he wasn't going to drink anything.

"Ally, would you like some?" He slurred handing me a beer.

I crinkled up my nose and stepped away from him, shaking my head no. I didn't like seeing him like this.

He stepped closer to me and smashed his lips onto mine. I could taste the alcohol on his lips. I guess I got addicted to it because the next thing I know I'm drinking too.

----------------------------
***End Of Flashback***
----------------------------

And that's all I can remember, now I'm waking up in my bed.

Many thoughts run through my head.

Where's Austin? How'd I get here? Trish!

Now I know why my head aches so bad...hangover. Great.

I lazily crawl out of bed and trip over something on the floor. I fall on the ground. Ouch that hurt.

I hear someone groan and I turn to see Austin sitting up and rubbing his head.

"A-Austin?" I stutter, "What are you doing here?"

He continues to rub his head, he probably has a hangover too.

"I don't really know." He groans slowly standing up. He helps me stand up aswell.

"Sorry about that." He mutters.

I smile, "I guess I didn't see you there." I giggled.

He smiles and me and pulled me close for a hug.

I hugged him back when I remembered Trish.

I push him away from me, "I have to pick up Trish! I totally overslept!" He said panicky.

He just laughed at me and I rolled my eyes playfully.

I got dressed quickly and pulled my purse over my shoulder, "I'm gonna go pick up Trish, be back soon! I love you." I tell Austin before slamming the door shut.

I hear him yell love you too. I smiled at the thought. Now to pick up Trish. She was probably angry. I don't blame her because I'm mad at myself.

I'd actually never drank before until now and I wasn't happy. I don't know what got into me. I guess...I don't know.

------

I arrived at the hospital shortly after 1 o'clock. I went into Trish's room, she was not pleased at all.

"Heeeeyy Trish." I say with a fake smile, I knew she was going to tell at me.

"Your late." She said sternly with a frown.

I nodded shamefully, "I know, and I'm sorry."

"Why were you late?" She asks angrily, raising an eyebrow.

I wasn't sure if I should tell her about Austin and I getting drunk but we are best friends...why hide it from her?

"Austin and I got drunk last night and this morning I had a terrible hangover and overslept." I explained.

She looked pretty mad at me.

"Ally what's gotten into you. You hate underage drinking!" She scolded.

I sighed and rubbed my arms, "I don't know why I did. Austin got drunk first." I complained.

She rolled her eyes angrily, "Whatever. I just want to go home. We can talk this out later."

I faked a smile and went to talk to the nurse.

-----

The entire ride bringing Trish home was misery. Trish was just lecturing me about last night.

I don't understand why she cares so much. This was getting really annoying.

Finally I dropped her off at her house, happy to get away from her. I mean she can't control what I do.

I went back home and was met by Austin.

"Hey babe, how's Trish?" He greeted me at the door.

"Angry." I mutter throwing my purse on the floor.

"Why?" He asked. He probably already knew why.

"Because I told her we got drunk." I mutter again.

"Oh." He says quietly.

I nod, "Why did we go to that stupid party anyways! My head hurts like hell!" I complain.

"I'm sorry Ally, but so does mine." Austin complained back.

I suddenly just got angry. I felt like it was all his fault. Which in a way it was.

------

<~Austin's POV:

I was a little surprised by her sudden burst in anger. I mean she's blaming me!

"Ally, it's not my fault her head hurts. You could have stopped yourself." I protest.

She frowned at me, "You brought me to that stupid party! Promising that you wouldn't drink and then you went and got drunk." She yelled.

My heart began beating faster, why were we fighting over this.

"Ally I'm sorry. I'm just another idiot in this world." I say trying to clam down.

"Your damn right you are." She says angrily.

What has gotten into her.

"I'm sorry." I mumble taking a step towards her. I wanted to kiss her right now.

She starred at me. I guess maybe it was my fault. I took her to that party. I was supposed to keep my promise but I didn't. I guess I'm the irresponsible one.

I take another step towards her and rest my hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry Ally. This is all my fault. I never should have taken you to that party." I say. I really didn't want to fight with her.

She sighs and hugs me. She stands in her tippy toes just to be tall enough. That's another thing I love about her. She's small and delicate and beautiful.

"I forgive. And if it helps...I had a blast last night." She says over my shoulder, still hugging me.

That makes me smile, too bad she can't see.

"Thanks Ally. And I had fun too. But next time I make a promise I'm going to keep it. I never want to hurt you again." I say. And it was the truth. I love her too much to hurt her. She's too important to me. Now I just need to prove that to her.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I know! Another short filler chapter! There WILL be another chapter up today. So stay tuned!

Please vote and comment.

Emma(: