Ch. 7: Pretending

Austin sat down on the piano bench. Ally and I had just finished making out, and it was amazing.

She sat down beside me and laid her head on my shoulder. She closed her eyes and I wrapped her up in my arms and pulled her close.

"Dallas can't keep us apart." I whispered in her ear.

A smile appeared on her lips and her eyes fluttered open.

"Austin, are you sure you want to give up how career...for me?" She asked, "Because I can't let you."

"Yes...I'm positive." I replied.

She blinked once and hugged me, "I love you so much." She mumble into my shirt.

"I love you too." I replied and kissed her on the top of her head.

We sat together in each others arms for a moment when Ally's head shot up.

"I have an idea!" She started, "An idea so we can stay together and so you can keep your career."

"Really, what is it?" I asked getting excited.

"We need to break up-"

I interrupted her, "What! You said we were going to be able to stay together!"

"You didn't let me finish." She frowned, "We need to fake a break up and then I'll go out with Dallas...he will be my fake boyfriend." She said.

"Ally, I don't know..." I said a little uneasy about the idea.

"Austin, it's the only way..." She stated.

"Okay...I'm in." I said. Maybe this could work?

"Okay so when we see Dallas we need to pretend to fight and then I'll pretend I love Dallas and that's all there is to it." Ally said.

"Okay...but what if we go on a date and he sees us?" I pointed out.

"We will just have to be careful." She said.

"Alright, lets do it." I said. I still wasn't quite convinced this was the best idea.

-----------

~The next day at Sonic Boom~

I walked into Sonic Boom looking for Ally. We were going to fake break up today. I really didn't want to but how else would we get rid of Dallas.

Ally was already here working now we just needed Dallas to see us break up.

I saw Dallas walking towards the store.

"Here he comes." I said.

Dallas walked in and we began our fake breakup.

"Austin! How could you!" Ally screamed at me.

I saw Dallas turn our way.

"Ally, I'm sorry. But she was so pretty." I argued.

"Well then why don't you go back to her." She spat and ran away towards Dallas.

"Ally..." I called for her...Why did I agree to do this....

--------

I ran up to Dallas, "Dallas, I've decided to take you back." I cried.

"Did Austin chest on you?" He asked. A smile appeared on his face but he tried to look sad.

I nodded. He wrapped an arm around me, "It's okay, babe." He cooed.

I glanced back at Austin and gave him a quick thumbs up without Dallas noticing.

I could tell that Austin was jealous...I wasn't happy with Dallas either. I wished it was Austin.

Dallas and I walked out of Sonic Boom, his arm around my waist.

"Dallas..." I sobbed.

"Yes Ally?" He replied.

"I want to go home." I whined.

He hesitated for a moment, "Alright I'll take you there." He said and drove me home.

I was happy to be away from Dallas. Now I could call Austin!

I dialed Austin's number and on the third ring he picked up.

"Dallas just dropped me off at home...can you come over now?" I begged.

"Ok, I'll be over soon." Austin replied.

"Great, I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." He replied and we both hung up.

10 minutes later Austin arrived.

I lept into his arms, "I missed you so much! It was horrible being with Dallas again!" I said into his chest.

He hugged me tightly and swung me around.

"Ally that was horrible to watch!" Austin complained. "But I'm glad we are together here."

I nodded, "I love you so much." I cried and kissed him on the lips.

He kissed back. I was glad he was Austin and not Dallas. It made me wonder...how long would I have to fake date Dallas?

---------

I sat alone in my room thinking. I really had to make up with Ally. It's been like a week since we talked. And the last time we talked we fought.

I really missed her...I had to call her. We had to make up.

I dialed Ally's number and waited for her to pick up, no answer.

I tried again, still no answer.

I tried one last time and she picked up.

"Hello?" She asked. I heard kissing in the background.

I was so glad to hear her voice again and decided to just ignore the kissing noises.

"Hey Ally, it's Trish."

"Oh....hi." Her voice dropped.

"Look...I'm really sorry. Can you forgive me? Like can we please be friends again?" I pleaded. Hoping and praying she would say yes.

The kissing noise got louder.

"Ally what's that noise?" I asked, suspicious.

"Oh uh nothing," she said, but I could tell she was lying, "And I do forgive you."

I forgot about the kissing noises, "Really. Thank you Ally." I said. I smiled...I just wish Ally could see my smile.

"Really. Sorry Trish but I gotta go bye!" She said and hung up.

Well that was weird...but at least she forgave me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is really short! The next one is gonna be a longer one. So what do you think?

Comment and Vote!

Thanks for reading, bye!

~Emma(: