After Itona and Shiro left, there was silence.

............

............

Everyone started to ask questions.

"Now hang on, sir! What's this "brother" stuff?"

"Human and octopus is not the same!"

"No! I haven't the foggiest! I was born and raised an only child. When I asked my folks for a little brother things got really awkward!" Koro-sensei exclaimed.

"Wait, you have parents?"

-------------

When lunch arrived, everyone started to talk about how Itona and Koro-sensei was alike. Okajima started to talk about how their brothers or something. I sighed, seriously? Why did it had to be him? Of all the people in the world, just had to be him. Then Fuwa started her tale about Koro-sensei and Itona.

-------------

When school was over, we had the desk to form like a ring. Like a real match. All of us stood out of the ring. I sat on a desk.

"Miyuki-chan, you should stay back" Nagisa said.

"Don't worry about me, Nagisa-kun. I'm capable enough to take care of myself" I said while smiling.

"You must be sick of plain old assassinations, Koro-sensei. Shall we lay down a rule here? How about stepping foot out of the ring means death on the spot? What do you think?"

"What's this? Like the loser's gonna uphold that rule" Sugino said.

"No, breaking a rule that we were all witness to would hurt out trust in him as a sensei"

"That kind if restriction works especially well with him"

Nagisa as well as Sugino looked at me and Karma as we said those words. Like we read each other's minds.

"All right. I accept your rule" Koro-sensei said.

"However, Itona-kun, hurting the spectators is also a loss"

"Start on my signal" Shiro said.

"Assassination...

...begin!"

In a split second, one of Koro-sensei's tentacles got chopped off. Their eyes were pinned on only one spot...and it wasn't our sensei's torn chopped off tentacle.

Their eyes were locked onto Itona's hair that turned into tentacles

That's how he stayed dry empty-handed in the rain. He can bat away the drops with his tentacles.

"Where...where di you get...those tentacles?"

Koro-sensei turned pitch black. His pissed.

"We're not obligated to tell you that, Koro-sensei. But this ought to have convinced you. You have different parents, different upbringings...but still, you are brothers. My, what a scary face your making. Did you perhaps remember something unpleasant?"