Shiro started to sit walk to Koro-sensei and stood next to him. Shiro glanced over to Nagisa but I knew he was actually looking at Kayano then he glanced over to me and I glared at him.

"Yes?" Koro-sensei asked.

"Oh, just you've got good kids here. I'm sure he'll fit right in. Now to introduce him" Shiro said.

Shiro turned to the door.

"Hey, Itona! Come on in" Shiro called.

My classmates looked to the door while I glared daggers at Shiro. The wall at the back broke and Itona came in. He sat between Terasaka and Karma.

"I won. I proved that I'm stronger than that classroom wall"

"Use the damn door!" My classmates yelled.

"That's all that matters. That's all"

Itona is a handful. Even Koro-sensei doesn't know how to react. He's not smiling nor serious. What's with that half-assed expression?

"Itona Horibe. Please, call him Itona" Shiro said.

"Say, Itona-kun, something's been bugging me. You came in from outside, right? Empty-handed? It's raining buckets out there..."

There was a pause until I continued Karma's statement.

"...yet there's not a drop of rain on you"

Itoaa looked around and started to walk towards Karma.

"You might be the strongest one in this class. But don't fret..." Itona started.

Itona started to rub Karma's hair.

"Your weaker than me, so I won't kill you" Itona continued.

Itona walked to me this time and did the same thing, he rub my hair.

"Your strong too, but, your weak since you have weaknesses"

I had a blank expression. Itona started to walk towards Koro-sensei who was eating the bar of chocolate that Shiro gave earlier.

"I only want to kill those who could be stronger than me. And in this classroom, Koro-sensei, that's you"

""Who's strong and who's weak"? That's how you pick a fight, Itona-kun? If it's a trial of strength, you and I aren't even in the same dimension" Koro-sensei said.

Your dead wrong Koro-sensei

"Sure, we are. After all..." Itona started.

Itona pulled out the same chocolate bar as Koro-sensei's.

"...we're brothers by blood"

Everyone except me, Shiro, Karma and Ritsu had their mouths opened.

"B...b...b...b...b...brothers?!" Everyone yelled.

Itona took a bite of the bar's wrapper.

"The loser dies, nii-sama...siblings have no need for cheap tricks. I will kill you and prove my strength. We face off after school, here, in this classroom"