More Friends!

The night after Yao and I finally confessed to each other, we decided that it was time for me to officially move in. We began sharing a room as well. It was so extremely difficult to wrap my head around the fact that just by simply wishing on a dandelion, I was able to enter Hetalia and meet the love of my life. Of course I would have to visit the real world now and then. I would miss my little sister and mother. But that could wait. It's not like time is moving without me there. And the best part is, as long as I'm here, I never really age, just like everyone else!

Today Yao decided to continue introducing me to the other countries. If I'm going to be living here, I need to be friends with all the others too. I've met all of the Axis members, so now it's time for the Allies! China led me out to America's house soon after breakfast. (Again I have no idea how Hetalia characters travel so we're doing it the normal way! Yay!) After a long trip all the way back to America, I began to feel at home. (I'm from America so that's kind of where I'm saying your home is. Sorry if you're not from America and you're from like France or something! (Good for you though!)) We made our way to America's house, which was surprisingly in a fairly calm area. I had expected it to be in New York City or something.

When Yao knocked on the door, America opened it and greeted us with a friendly smile and a "What's up dude and dudette?" I smiled excitedly. Yao smiled too. "America, this is (Y/N). She's new here, so I'm introducing her to everyone." I noticed he left out a rather crucial detail about our relationship, so I nudged his side. He quickly realised and blurted out, "She's also my girlfriend!" America's eyes widened in surprise. "Wow, seriously? Congrats, dude! So, where did she come from anyway? She certainly doesn't look Chinese." I looked away awkwardly. "Well, that's a long and hard to believe story we'll just have to save for another time." America simply shrugged and invited us inside.

We were relieved to see that Canada was here too, which saved us a trip there. Well, I saw he was here, anyway. America and China paid no attention to him. I smiled kindly and walked over to him. "Hi, Canada!" He immediately looked up at me, surprised that I actually noticed him. "Oh, hi! You know me?" I began to fidget a bit, feeling like a stalker alien. "...Sort of. I'm China's new girlfriend, and he's taking me around meeting everyone. I'm (Y/N)! Canada smiled and stood up from his seat. "It's nice to meet you!" He then extended a hand to me to shake, which I rejected, and hugged him instead. (Sorry if you don't like hugs. =w=") Canada then smiled with a small happy laugh, and returned the hug. Canada and I soon rejoined America and China, and we stayed the night as well, tired from travelling, and not to mention extremely jet-lagged.

In the morning, I woke up to the sweet smell of Canada making pancakes with pure maple syrup, of course. China and I had shared a bed, so I shook him awake and we shared a good morning kiss. It was around 9, which was of course early for me, but the smell of pancakes made me hungry. I took a quick bathroom break, then drifted into the kitchen to see the others already there and waiting for breakfast to be ready. "Everything smells really good, Canada." Canada turned and smiled over at me. "Thank you, it's all made from scratch!" My eyes widened. "Impressive..." I then sat down with America and China, patiently waiting for the food to be done. We all shared a nice breakfast together, and then Yao and I unfortunately had to head out to meet others. We thanked America for his hospitality even though we had arrived so suddenly, and thanked Canada for the food. We then head out to our next destination.

(AHH IT'S BEEN SO LONG I'M SO SORRY!! Thank you to everyone who stuck around and put up with my extremely shameful laziness! I love you all! I'm also sorry if this update was absolute crap. I just had to push myself to finally get it done. Thanks again and I'll update God know when!! ❤)