The Love Of My Life!?

(Yaay people are looking at my stories! :D I'll keep writing, and hopefully people will keep reading! ^^ Thanks guys~!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

China himself opened the door. My eyes widened with shock and happiness, but Russia calmly said "I have a visitor for you..." He then stepped to the side a bit so China could see me better. I turned red and restrained myself from fangirling. I quickly and somewhat quietly said "Hi...." China smiled. He looked me in the eyes as he said "Hello, aru. My name is Yao Wang. And yours?" I began to stutter a lot from nervousness. (Y - Y/n). I- It's great to m- meet you...!" I smiled happily while still blushing bright red. I heard Yao whisper to himself "So cute....". That just made me even redder. Russia butt in saying "Ah, China, I should probably get going, so do you mind maybe taking care of her from now on and maybe introducing her to the others?" China simply smiled and said "No problem, aru. I'd be happy to." I grew more and more excited by the minute. By then my hands were tightly clasped together in front of me. When Russia left, Yao showed me inside and we took a seat on the floor at the table, sitting across from each other. "So, where are you from miss (y/n)?" I wasn't sure what to tell him, so I just said "Well, not here..." He seemed confused. "What do you mean, aru?" I began to explain. "Well... I'm not from Hetalia. I'm from... the "real world". I gained the power to come here just by wishing on some dandilions... it was a bit strange to be honest." "I see... so how are you planning on getting back?" I had to think for a second. "All I know is I'm going to need a computer probably..." He seemed a bit confused again, but he simply nodded. "I have one upstairs, so whenever you're ready to leave, just let me know, aru." I nodded and thanked him. For the rest of the day, we played with his friend Panda, and he attempted to teach me some fighting moves. I got the hang of a few of them, but failed completely at most of the others. After hanging out with him for a long time I realised... he really is... the love of my life!

(Sorry its kinda short but I'm trying my best >w< I kinda had a bit of a brain fart owo Hope you enjoyed anyway~! ^^)