My phone went off and I answered.
"Hello?"
"Hey bro! Um so do you want to go to the formal with Lyd? I can literally set it up, but she won't know about it, well until it happens."
"I mean...." I trailed out. I looked at Scott who mouthed "do it!"
"Chris yes or no, it's either you or Stiles."
"Yeah, yeah, so how are you setting this up?" I asked her.

"Meet us third floor Macy's thirty minutes by the dresses," she informed me.
"Ok, see ya then."
"Kay!"

I hung up the phone and a smile spread across my face. "Thank God now I don't have to feel guilty anymore," Scott exclaimed.
"If it doesn't work out then you still do," I informed him.
"Now change and help Stiles," I ordered. I pulled my wallet out and handed Stiles the hundreds. "Don't waste it," I ordered, " I want change."

He nodded and I walked towards the escalators to go to the third floor.

>>>
I was leaning against the wall across from the escalators lost in my thoughts when I heard my sisters voice.
"You're going to cancel on the dumb jock you said yes to and go with someone else," she informed Lydia.
"Who?" Lydia asked.
"Him," Allison said pointing to me.
Lydia followed her finger and her eyes sat on me. She held in a smile before tuning back to Allison.
"And that's a punishment?" She asked. Allison shook her head.
"Nope, it's called a second chance. Don't waste it you only get one," Allison said.

>>>>

Lydia plopped another dress into my arms and I raised an eyebrow. "Are you just going to try all of these on? Is this a twenty four hour Macy's?" I asked.
"Well I don't except to try all of them on, and I can't do it alone, I need help with the zipper," she informed me. She grabbed my hand and led me to the dressing room. She closed the door behind us and I placed the dresses on a hanger.

"So which one do you want to try first?" I asked turning around. I was met with Lydia hugging me tightly. "I missed you," she said. I breathed in her sweet scent as I rapped my arms around her as well.
"I think we rushed things last time, so how about we take things slow this time," I offered.
She tightened her grip on me. "I agree."

>>>

I was dancing with Lydia and I was on cloud 9. And suddenly I decided Screw taking things slow. As we bounced to the beat of the movement I grabbed her and pulled her towards me are body's grazing each other every movement. Are lips where almost together until Coach pushed us apart yelling "MCCALL! IM GOING TO FIND YOU!"

"Damnit Scott," I complained as suddenly my phone lit up.
My dad sent me a message telling me to meet him outside the school urgent."

"Hey Lyd, I'll be right back, Ill be back soon, I would be doing this if it wasn't an emergency!" I informed her rushing off. But halfway towards the door I turned back and stormed back towards her. She was walking towards a table when I grabbed her turned her around and pulled her towards me.
Are lips crashed together and suddenly I was complete. The kiss didn't last long enough because my phone went off three more times.

"You better go, seems they don't like the be kept waiting," she said. I nodded and rushed off not missing Lydias smile.

I rushed out the door and found my dad. "What?" I asked annoyed. He grabbed me and pushed me up against a wall.
"Scotts the second beta! You knew didn't you!?" He growled.
"What!? No!" I lied.
"Kate said that she's certain, I'm going to test it, without you."

"Kate? You trust Kate!? She told Allison about everything! She captured Derek, and told her everything! Dad! Trust me!" I exclaimed.

"I CANT! Because my son wouldn't protect a monster."
My eyes hardened as I pushed my dad off of me.
"Monster? They are only a monster if they kill someone! IF THEY DONT THEN THEY DONT GET HUNTED THATS THE RULES!"
"It's always good to know who you're going up against," he said walking away.
"DAD!" I yelled.
He didn't respond as he walked away.

My breathing started to quicken as I stumbled to the back of the school. My phone went off and the message was from Stiles.
"FIND LYDIA!"
My eyes widened as horror as suddenly all the lacrosse lights turned on. I jogged towards it to see Lydia looking at a man walking towards her.

No!no!no!no!

I sprinted towards her but she was still to far away. "LYDIA! RUUUNNN!" I yelled. She turned towards me her eyes widened. "RUNNN!" I yelled ushering her towards me. She glanced back he informed her to see Peter. He grabbed her his claws digging into his skin and bit her side.

"NOOO!" I roared my claws extending my eyes shifting to white my fangs coming out and I jumped. I tackled Peter off of her and we flew across the filed rolling to a stop across from eachother.

"Here we are again," Peter said smugly. "I plan for this to be the last time," I growled. I stood up And stood in defense of Lydia letting my self shift for the first time.
Peter smirked at me and extended his claws and his eyes flashed red. But he didn't turn into the big bad wolf.
"I'm not going to let you kill her," I informed him.
"Well that's not what I want from you, I don't want you to be angry, I want you to help me help you find Derek," he said.
"And why do you think I know!?" I asked angrily.
"BECAUSE YOU'RE AN ARGENT!" He roared.

"So how about you call your friend and get Lydia to the hospital, then we can go?"

"She lives then?" I asked. "Yes, then your beautiful girlfriend lives, now hurry."
I pulled my phone out and texted Stiles.

Lacrosse field, go Peter will take me instead of her hurry up before she bleeds out.

"Good, now let's go."