A moan left Jasper without delay, the soft echo of his voice resounding all throughout the large room. The Master squirmed as Timothy went on, taking him in whole nearly each time as pleased and lamenting gasps surfaced. The internal droplets of Jasper's precum expunged from his cock, the moisture welcomed as Timothy did not back away.

As the agony of such pleasure ached within Jasper's groin, he curved his back up off the hard floor.

Knowing the Master was too close to losing it, Timothy stole his mouth away, and without needing to voice anything, Jasper turned carefully onto his stomach, rising onto his knees only a small way. His cheek was pressed to the floor, one hand reaching back only to bring Timothy's hand to his waist. "T—Take me," he begged.

Timothy cupped Jasper's bottom, seeing as the Master shut his eyes, biting down on his own lip when the dark-haired man came up behind him and leaned forward. Timothy's cock glided up through the middle of the Master's center, but before he could let himself in, he sucked two fingers into his mouth until they were moist with his own saliva.

"Please," Jasper sounded lowly, body seeming to shiver in anticipation.

"I know," Timothy assured, "I don't want to hurt you."

At that, the dark-haired man slowly merged his fingers into Jasper's entry, causing the Master to gasp from the deep touch. Jasper closed his hands into fists, rocking back as the other man's fingers entered him further. The mild thrusts worsened the zealous fever inside them both.

To ease whatever pain could be felt even though Jasper showed no signs of agony, Timothy glided his other hand down the slim curvature of Jasper's backside. He felt as his own cock dripped with a hot need to feel any kind of welcoming pleasure around it, but he waited until Jasper—

"I'm ready, Timothy," Jasper spoke shakily, "Please, cum inside. F–Fuck me."

With the voiced command he wanted to hear, Timothy brought his fingers out of Jasper's desperate heat. He then made sure his cock was slick enough for entry and slowly slid what he could give into the Master.

If there was any discomfort, Jasper didn't let it be known. His nails clawed at the floor of the stage, merely bringing himself up onto his hands with what strength he could muster, head down as his long blond tresses draped around his face.

Timothy drove into Jasper, their skin coming together with each thrust. The dark-haired man was so astounded by how superb it felt being inside the Master as the minutes went by, feeling his need to burst finding its way down into his cock. He maneuvered an arm around Jasper's slight body then, pressing one hand into the floor as he plunged into Jasper far enough to strike the one spot that inspired every pleasured cry.

"Jasper," Timothy spoke then, winded and near his end, "I know it feels best this way, but let me — let me see you."

Hearing Mr. Creel's request, Jasper's cheeks and whole body blushed and Timothy slipped his cock from inside. The Master was helped then to turn around to lay on his back, but Timothy brought his hips just far enough off the floor to have the Master's legs wrap around his waist once more.

When he found his way back into Jasper, they kissed impatiently, tongues taken by hunger as Timothy fucked into the Master. Feeling as nails clawed down his naked back, the need to release ached inside the length of Mr. Creel's shaft. He graciously tugged Jasper's cock as well while they kissed, their breath trembling when suddenly they burst all at once.

Cum jetted blissfully into Jasper's core, while the Master's burst found its way onto each of their lower stomachs. "Oh, god," the nobleman shivered, feeling the aftermath of Timothy's warmth tremor inside of him. He hankered for such a wonderful sensation as he was filled.